11: Friends.

" This is it... Isn't it. "

Ishimaru fell asleep first and Mondo went to sleep really late, surprisingly. Even though he was about to pass out from exhaustion just seconds ago.

In the morning, still to everyones surprise. Mondo had woken up first.
He was still obviously very tired since he was up until around five am just staring at a spot on the wall, thinking.
Mondo was lying down silently, holding Ishimaru in his arms still.
"Ishimaru... Ishimaru wake up.." Mondo nudged him to which he opened his eyes slowly.
"O...Owada?.." Ishimaru rubbed his eyes, his vision readjusting.
The two sat up slowly, Ishimaru was still trying to wake himself up. He was leaning against Mondo's shoulder, his eyes starting to close again.
"Wait..." Ishimaru mumbled quietly before opening his eyes again, he quickly jumped up.
"Oh my gosh.. I am so sorry!"
He apologize for laying on Mondo's shoulder which Mondo thought was pretty funny.
"Don't. I don't mind. We're friends now aren't we?" His voice was still raspy and deep from him just waking up.
"Yeah... Friends." Ishimaru smiled at the word, he has never had a friend before. He was so happy.
" Thank you, Owada.." Ishimaru smiled widely, "Just call me Mondo. And you don't gotta thank me."
Ishimaru nodded, "You can call me Taka then."

                             " I love you... "