12: Mondo?..

" There's no point... "

' 'S been a few days since me and taka became friends. I keep thinkin' bout it, I woulda never thought I would be friends with him. 'Specially since we used to hate each other with a damn passion.'

It was Wednesday, Mondo was walking down the long hallway. It was class time but he didn't feel all that well so he was going to skip... That was until he got caught by Ishimaru.
"Mondo, you should be in class!!" He reprimanded,
"I'm not going to class." Mondo said bluntly to which Ishimaru furrowed his brows.
"And why is that?!" He crossed his arms.

'Make up a lie, make up a lie.'
-
"I just.. Don't feel like it."
Ishimaru frowned as Mondo braced himself, knowing Ishimaru was going to start yelling at him.
"Mondo Owada! Not feeling like going isn't an excuse to miss school!" He had raised his voice at him, Mondo just sighing.
"Tch.. I'm goin' home. It doesn't matter." Mondo's voice sounded broken and sad. He was clearly upset about something.
"Wait, Mondo. Are you alright...?" Ishimaru reached out to grab his arm but he quickly jerked it back.
"S..See you tomorrow or somethin'..."
Mondo just turned around walking towards the door, reaching his hand up and tapping the bright and red 'exit' sign before leaving the school.

'I wonder what happened to him...Mondo's never usually like this.'

Ishimaru was in class, he was still slightly upset at what happened earlier.
The teacher had been calling role, she read off everyone's name.
"Leon Kuwata?"
"I'm here." Leon came in late but just in time to hear her call his name.
She ignored it.
"Kyouko Kirigiri?"
"Here."
"Mondo Owada?" She called his name, there was no answer.
"Where's Owada?" She asked, "Tch. He's probably skipping." Togami scoffed which made Ishimaru quite frustrated.
"He is not! Ms. Yukizome? Mondo wanted me to inform you that he went home sick."
He lied.
It was a small lie, it wasn't enough to get him in trouble.. But he still lied.
So easily too.

"Ah, I see." She smiled to him. "Thank you for telling me."
-
'I have to find out what's bugging Mondo...'

" I'm not ready to say goodbye..."