16: Back to school.

" I dont wanna talk about it. "

                                10 months

It was about a week after what had happened with Mondo and he was finally at school again, the two were headed to the cafeteria since they'd had the same lunch period.
They sat down across from each other at the table they sit at almost every day.
Mondo just sat there watching as Ishimaru wrote on a piece of paper.
"Whatcha doin'?" Mondo leaned up to look at what Ishimaru was scribbling on his paper.
"Don't look." He put his free arm at the top of the paper to block Mondo from seeing.
Mondo leaned back in his chair, letting out an exaggerated sigh before scrambling through backpack to find a piece of paper and a pencil.
He placed his paper down on the table and began to draw, looking up at Ishimaru once in a while.
"What're you drawing?" Ishimaru looked up from his paper and Mondo covered the drawing just to be petty.
"You can't see it until it's done."
"Oh whatever." Ishimaru rolled his eyes and flipped his paper over, waiting for Mondo to finish his drawing.
"Aaand.. Done. Here." Mondo picked up the paper and turned it around to show Ishimaru. It was a drawing of them together and quite frankly, it looked like a kindergartener made it but despite that Taka absolutely loved it. "Aww, Mondo! I love it!" Ishimaru smiled widely as Mondo handed the paper to him, his face slightly flushed. "You can keep it."
Ishimaru picked up his drawing and showed it to Mondo, it was a picture of him. "I drew you! I hope you like it- I've been working on it all day.." He placed the paper down in front of Mondo as he smiled widely at the boy. It was definitely a better picture than Mondo's.

"I fucking love it dude! I'm gonna hang it up in my room!" Mondo exclaimed, a wide smile plastered on his face as he slipped the paper in a folder inside of his backpack.

And with that, the bell rung and it was time to go back to class. Mondo and Kiyotaka parting ways as they went to their classes.
[[had to keep this one short and sweet as an apology in advance]]

"I don't care. I'm not leaving your side."