𝐖𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐡!

"What? Hyung why did you tell me this now?" Seojun the bluenette scowl as he talks on the phone once he heard the news. Apparently earlier his brother had contacted him, with a brand new information thats late, very late.

"Hyung why can't I just go with my own private yacht? Oh and FYI You were supposed to inform me yesterday or something, cause thats very incompetent of you hYUNggG" 

     "Hah, I was going to inform you, but then I thought to myself......Why not?" His brother sassed knowing well about his actions that could irritate the other.

If you're wondering whats what. The awaken academy are purposely build on an 'Exclusive location' according to Casein's point of view, and that location is on an Island. 

    Which means you'll have to take a boat there since they didn't provide a place for air transport [Except Helicopters].

   And Seojun was informed he'll took a private yacht to the island on the other days, but theres sudden changes which is now, he will took the same ride along with Baekdu's crews. 

   Why you asked? Well, as the Author mention in previous chapters, the former Chairman of 'IN CORP' Used to be affiliated with Baekdu and reach a title of 'Vice president'.

Which is Seojun's grandfather until he retire of old age, followed by Seojun's  father who only last till he's 26, the reason was he found the love of his live and decided to retire early. And live on independence. The same way their late generations live without being unaffiliated.

    Nevertheless Seojun doesn't held any grudges towards Baekdu, its just the current President, Supil kang is a huge a$* jErk. Poor Sucheon have to suffer through all that cruelty of his father and his old grand hag.

    "Oh, when I see you again I'll make sure to kick that A** of yours" Seojun who comically popped a vein by his forehead mutter.

 "Try me darling~. I'll be waiting for you" His brother, Hyun-woo slyly taunted, even Seojun could feel the other was smirking at this, clearly enjoying every second of it.

   "Tsk, whatever.....You're doing this because we have connections with them aren't you?"  Seojun mention their connection with Baekdu, they might not be affiliated but the former chairman Seojun's grandfather granted a contract to support Baekdu till he died......Weird but yeah.

    And so, 'IN CORP' Will have to support Baekdu as much as they can until the contract has been set with Seojun's grandfather died. Cruel but true, "Indeed! As expected of In's children and my dear Brother-"

 "Shut up. Just shut up"

  Seojun ended the call grunting, he didn't wanted to stick around with Baekdu's Crews but they've been notified one of their supporters will go along with them. Supporters as in Company things only.

    "Aaaaish!" Seojun moaned in frustration, deciding to get himself ready since all of the information he need about when to leave, when he'd get picked up and other had been send to him.  Seojun had no other choice but to tag along with them.

   Other then that all of his belongings are currently in transport to the academy, earlier few workers went to where Seojun reside and asked for his luggage to be taken care of early, and Seojun gladly gave it away once he confirmed their statement are true.

  Neat right? You just need to bring yourself there, while as for the things you packed along with other will be taken away to the academy without you have to bring them yourself.

   "Aishhh, its gonna be alright, they aren't that bad Seojun....Yeah its just a minor problem You're just over reacting this" He talked to himself, assuring himself really. The young man already took a bath and so, all he need was getting ready and wore something.