one.

𝐇itta was situated on a rooftop observing his target precisely

    𝐇itta was situated on a rooftop observing his target precisely. He had one shot and one shot only, he wouldn't dare miss it. Although he never missed. All he needed was a green light and his target wouldn't be standing anymore.

Hitta didn't care who he hit as long as his bag was secured. Who the target was and what they did was nun of his business.

" You ca' off him. Street cleared" Peezy his longtime homeboy spoke through his earpiece.

Hitta nodded although Peezy couldn't see him and focused on his target before aiming at his head and pulling the trigger.

He watched closely as the bullet pierced through his victim's skull making their body instantly drop to the ground. He stayed a couple more minutes making sure that his target was indeed dead before leaving the rooftop.

He quickly jogged down the building's stairs and hopped in the black Tahoe that was parked at the back.

Peezy said nothing and pulled off since he already started the car. Hitta liked to be in silence and unbothered after every hit he pulled.

Peezy stopped in front of a very familiar abandoned building and Hitta instantly sighed getting out the car.

" Preciate you my boy. I'a see ya' tomorrow" he dapped Peezy up before he started walking toward the building, checking his surroundings at the same time.

He knocked four times on the door and waited til it opened. A few seconds later, Biggie, the guard, opened the door and let him in.

Hitta nodded at him and made his way to Bossman office. He was only here to make money, nothing more. Main reason why he didn't chit chat with majority of the other workers.

Once he approached Bossman office, he didn't even knock and walked straight in. But since he was one of the best hitman in the city and knew Bossman for a long time now, it didn't bother him anymore.

" I see you still ain' knockin' on doors?" he rhetorically asked, dapping him up.

" Mhm" Hitta hummed not interested into making conversation with him. " Whea' my money at?" he got straight to the point.

" Hea' boy damn be patient" Bossman complained, dropping a black duffel bag on the table that was filled with money.

Hitta opened the bag and looked through the money smirking to himself. " Nice doin' business witcha'," he dapped him up, leaving his office and not closing the door behind him of course.

" CLOSE MY DO' MOTHAFUCKA'!" Bossman yelled as Hitta chuckled and left the building. For some reasons he always like so send him over edge.

He got his car keys from his sweats pocket since he drove here in the first place and hit the unlock button on the keys, before getting in the driver seat.