thirty four.

1 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

1 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐈t has been a pretty eventful month whether it was for Illyan or for Soleil, but at the end it was all worth it.

Soleil's been working at the KOFEE cabinet for a month now, and she loved it. All the old staff were so nice to her, and she finally found a place where she fit in. She got along well with all her clients and felt like for once she was making a real change.

On the other side Illyan officially retired from being a hitman and was currently looking to invest his money into something else. He didn't want to sit around doing nothing while his lady worked her ass off. Even though she didn't have to. They were straight for life.

After a few hard weeks, of looking, searching and having to comfort Soleil every time. They finally found the house of their dreams. It was big enough for them, their baby on the way and had some other rooms if they planned on having more kids. They were currently in the process of packing before they could move.

Everything started to come together slowly and Soleil knew something had to happen. It was too pretty to be true. She wasn't used to her life being cream and peachy. Because to her, life was just an obstacle before we could find peace.

At least that's what she thought before she met Illyan, Lontrell and Terrence.

They weirdly brought light to her life and she couldn't be more grateful for that. Soleil could finally say that she was happy with her man and her brothers.

She was surrounded by love and comfort and she adored it.

" Watchu' ova' thea' thinkin' 'bout tootie?" Lontrell questioned as he watched his sister zone out. He was currently having lunch with her during her lunch break since he was in the neighborhood. And most importantly because he missed her.

" Nothing" she shook her head. " I'm fine bubba" she chuckled as she watched his skeptical face.

" Mhm" he eyed her a few seconds. " How ya' job been treatin' you Lei? You good? You need me to come up thea' ta' beat somebody ass?" he questioned as he ate his fries. Just like Illyan he became more protective of his little sister the day he found out she was expecting.

" Lontrell please" she laughed. " My job is good bubba, them people so nice. I made friends and everything" she smiled. " You should meet my friend Maysin. She works at the receptionist desk and she is the nicest person ever. You two could look good together" she smirked. Soleil made her mission to find someone for Lontrell, he was the only one of the group who was lonely and she didn't like it not one bit. To her, her brother was amazing and deserved someone nice for him.

" Angeline" he looked at her blankly. " She pretty?" he wondered, a smirk on his face.

Soleil looked a his face and busted out laughing. " Yes she is pretty Trell. I wouldn't have told you if she wasn't" she shook her head. " You'll see her when you come pick me up"