thirty six.

𝐈llyan gently shook a sleeping Soleil, in hopes of sweetly waking her up

𝐈llyan gently shook a sleeping Soleil, in hopes of sweetly waking her up. They had a doctor appointment for the baby early in the morning, and the pregnancy affected Soleil's sleep a lot. Recently it had been really hard on her, from morning sicknesses, to migraines, and sometimes to feeling lightheaded.

" Princess" he rubbed her cheek. " Cmon baby wake up fa' me" he gently spoke rubbing her back and stomach.

" Illyan?" she softly questioned as she opened her eyes, feeling her nausea kick in.

" Yeah?" he responded, still rubbing her stomach and back.

" I-I don't feel good" she sniffed. Soleil hated feeling that way as soon as she woke up. It was really frustrating to her, because she couldn't start her day on a good note. And for someone who was trying to be positive like her, it really didn't help.

Illyan sighed and got out of bed to go get the trash can. This became a routine for the couple and he hated it. First he had to clean the whole house up since his lover was clearly in no position to help him, and second he hated seeing his sun this way. It broke his heart.

" Hea' princess" he brung the trash can to her."Now slowly sit up and breathe in and breathe out aight? Breathe in.." he did it in the same time as her. " ...Breathe out" he exhaled. He watched as Soleil successfully sat up without throwing up yet and smiled. " Good girl" he cooed kissing her forehead. He then grabbed both of her hands and gently helped her off of the bed.

The pair then slowly walked to the bathroom—so it wouldn't tickle her nausea. As soon as they reached it, Soleil didn't waste no time in emptying her not very full stomach in the toilet. As she felt herself throwing up, she instantly cried, she hated throwing up.

" Shh it's okay mama it's okay. It's done" Hitta reassured her, rubbing her back and wiping her mouth with a tissue.

He flushed the toilet and helped her to the counter, where he got her toothbrush for her, before passing it under water, putting toothpaste on it and then passing it under water again. Once he made sure he prepared her toothbrush how she liked, he gave it to her and she instantly brushed her teeth.

Since he already got ready before he slid back into bed, he ran her a hot bath, filled with bubble and smelled like lavender: her favorite.

Once she was done brushing her teeth, she put her toothbrush back in the cup, before trying to get down of the high counter on her own.

" If you need help just ask Soleil" Hitta scolded, helping her to get down. He sometimes hated how independent she was sometimes. Always wanting to get everything done by herself, forgetting she had a whole boyfriend at home, who's pleasure it would be to help her out with everything that she needed.