twenty nine.

"𝐋ong time no see my friend, missed ya' old ass" Honoré greeted his childhood bestfriend, also known as Snake as they sat around his office

" Feelings mutual bitch" Blaise, chuckled noticing that his childhood bestfriend haven't changed a bit over the years.

" You know she won't forgive ya' ass right? Want one?" he stated, as he offered him one of his precious cuban cigar.

" Nah I'm okay" he shook his head. " I don't see why she going so hard over that lil ass boy" he scoffed. Unfortunately for him, Blaise had a hard time understanding that Soleil wasn't the little girl she was when he left seventeen years ago. She wasn't the little girl who always called her godfather for anything anymore.

" That lil ass boy as you like to call him, has done more shit for her than you and me both did in her twenty three years of living" he defended. At first, Honoré wasn't too fond of Illyan's dating his daughter. But when he saw the change in her and her behavior, his opinion quickly changed.

Which was true, Soleil became a totally different person because of Illyan. He made her feel safe, loved and most importantly understood. Which was something she didn't feel a lot before him. He treated her like a queen, and made her his number one priority. Her anxious habits, like her biting her nails or panicking over small things became rare, and the both of them were so proud of that.

" Mhm" Blaise hummed. " Why you called me here?" he then questioned. As much as he would've liked to come here on his own, he didn't, he was forced to.

" Because you're fuckin' my daughter's mental up! I want you ta' do something an' you better do that shit fast, Ion' play about mines an' you know that!" he exclaimed. Honoré couldn't stand to see his daughter like that, the person that once was his sun started fading away everyday.

" Ain't shit I can do, sorry man" he got up out his chair, and took one last glance at his once bestfriend before leaving the room. Blaise was as stubborn as Soleil, and refused to do something when she was the one who pushed him away. He refused to chase her if she didn't want him around.

" BLAISE! GETCHO' ASS BACK HEA!" Honoré yelled, but it was too late. He was already gone.

 He was already gone