twenty.

" 𝐇i daddy" Soleil greeted her father through their Facetime call, as she waited for Illyan and Lontrell to come home

" Wassam princess. I need you ta' come somewhea' wit' me next week" he informed, rubbing his beard.

" Um okay? But where? And why you ain't ask mama to come with you" she asked confused.

" Don't let her catch me sayin' that, but ya' mama annoying damn" he dramatically sighed. " And you know she don't like to go anywhere with me. She always think I'm embarrassing her" he frowned.

" You so wrong for that" she laughed. " But where we going?" she then asked.

" You know that lil fancy ass auction that take place every year? We going there" he smirked.

" Boy please" she busted out laughing, but quickly stopped once she noticed his straight face. " Oh you for real? Daddy do I have to remind you that your old ass sell drugs for a living? The hell you wanna do at that white people event" she scrunched her face up.

" Aight first of all fuck you, I thought we was better than that" he frowned. " And two I need to make sure the job I asked is perfectly done" he added.

" Okay and why you need me?" she questioned putting emphasis on me.

" Cause I can't go over thea' looking like one lonely ass nigga" he looked at her blankly. " Cmon Angeline I raised you better than that. It's pure logic" he added.

" Don't even do that cause I'll hung up this phone right now, and you'll have to go with mama" she threatened.

He sucked his teeth and sighed. " Fuck you want?" he muttered.

" Two thousands. That rent ain't gon pay itself alone" she grinned. Soleil was most definitely playing him because she paid her rent two weeks ago.

" Two what-Soleil Ian' givin' ya' spoiled ass no damn two thousands" he protested shaking his head.

" Then you better find somebody else to go with you" she innocently smiled.

" Sometimes I really hate you" he mumbled, making a deposit to her account.

" You love me we all know, otherwise you wouldn't be making that deposit right now" she waved him off, receiving a notification from a deposit of two thousands.

" Thank you kind sir" she grinned. " You coming to get me?" she questioned.

" Yeah I'll be by your building, wednesday by eight" he informed.

" Daddy thats in three days?! You said next week" she exclaimed.

" Sometimes I really think that you're dumb. Girla it's sunday, meaning that tomorrow: monday. Is next week!" he exclaimed sucking his teeth.

" Get off my phone" she hung up once she heard the front door open. She tossed her phone on the bed and ran down the stairs.

" Papa!" she exclaimed jumping in his open arms. She hugged his neck as she felt him kiss her neck.