fifteen.

" 𝐈an' see you inna' long time

    " 𝐈an' see you inna' long time. You straight?" Bossman stated as soon as Hitta entered his office.

" I'm straight" he muttered going to his usual seat. The lack of alcohol was slowly starting to kick in and Illyan was having a hard time adjusting.

" Mhm. I need you to off this man right hea'. Two milli, the building whea' he works at is high on security. Bodyguard and errything. I sent Shiesty down hea' ta' help you out. He should be by ya' house tonight" he quickly resumed, sliding him the file.

Illyan nodded and took a good look at the file.  His target was a business man named Tareek Golden, approximately six inches tall and unusual blue eyes. He was a black man, who looked very athletic and had a straight face.

Like always, he didn't ask what he did for him to off him. That was nun of his business, as long as his bag was secured he didn't care.

" When you want him dead?" he questioned rubbing his chin hair.

" There's gon be an auction thats gon take place in a month. I know he gon be there. I want him dead that night. No sooner no later. You have a month to plan this Hitta. Do.Not.Fuck.Up" he seriously said.

Hitta nodded and instantly started thinking of a plan. If Bossman was pressuring him about this that much, his target had to be someone important.

" Aight gotchu'. I'a go though, see you whenever I see you" he dapped him up.

Illyan quickly left Bossman office, this time closing the door and left the building. He payed attention to his surroundings like always, and got his phone from his pocket.

He pressed on the contact and waited until the line went through.

" Aye we got another job, meet me at my house in thirty" he hung up.

" Bossman want him dead?" Peezy questioned with a surprised look on his face

" Bossman want him dead?" Peezy questioned with a surprised look on his face. The whole city knew who Tyreek Golden was: a successful business man who had really big security. It was like targeting the president.