six.

𝐒oleil looked through her fridge and groaned in annoyance, there was nothing to eat meaning that she had to go grocery shopping

Since she decided that her mental health was important, she took the week off and blocked the number of the dinner since she didn't want to be interrupted.

This week was about her and her only.

Now that she finally had some sleep, she discovered that she was very grumpy in the morning.

Soleil usually don't sleep more than four hours, she does night shifts to take morning ones early in the morning.

She looked through her fridge again trying to find something to eat, but when she didn't she groaned and slammed the door shut.

She went back to her bedroom and grabbed her phone to check the time, and nearly choked when she saw that it was 2pm.

" Wait a damn minute" she mumbled as she tried to remember at what time she went to sleep.

" I know I ain't sleep that goddamn long" she mumbled as she retrieved an outfit from her dresser.

She went to the bathroom, and instantly connected her phone to her speaker, pressing shuffle on her r&b playlist.

Soon special by J fitts began playing.

I used to listen when you used to tell yo problems
Yeah cause I thought that I could solve em

Soleil hummed the lyrics and began undressing before cutting the shower water on. While she waited for it to become warmer, she put a shower cap over her hair and looked at herself in the mirror.

She didn't recognize who she was anymore.

Soleil was french for 'sun', her father named her that because as soon as she came in his life, she was the sun of his life.

But the more she grew, the more that sun faded away. Of course her family didn't notice because she was good at hiding and pretending.

But inside, she was exhausted physically and mentally. And we could say that it was her fault, she was only this tired because she kept overworking herself.

Soleil didn't know any other way but to overwork herself. Her father always taught her the importance of being independent. That's exactly what Soleil wanted to achieve, she wanted to get things herself without nobody's help.

But she failed to realize that everyone needs a break sometime.

When the water was warm enough, she stepped in and let the warm water hit her skin. A not rushed hot shower was all she needed to relax.

And overall you was the was problem
That's why I never yea could solve em

The music playing in the back was also a part of her relaxation, especially this one. She loved the artist's vocals and how the music was calm.