thirty seven.

" 𝐇i lovebug" Soleil greeted Maysin with a big smile on her face as she reached the receptionist desk

" 𝐇i lovebug" Soleil greeted Maysin with a big smile on her face as she reached the receptionist desk. She was back to work after taking a few days off due to her morning sicknesses.

" Hi pretty" Maysin grinned finally seeing her only friend at work. She always had been a shy and naturally introvert person, just like Soleil. So they instantly clicked. " How you an' my baby doing?" she questioned.

Soleil chuckled and shook her head. Everyone had recently been claiming her baby as theirs, and she honestly found it so cute. " I'm okay, but bug has been giving me a hard time recently" she sighed. She was getting tired of the morning sicknesses and everything that came with it.

" Awe" Maysin frowned. " You should try meditating and relaxing , I heard that it helps" she offered.

" Yeah I'll try" she smiled. " Thank you lovebug, I gotta go though. You still coming to lunch with me and Lontrell?" she questioned. It had became a daily thing for them, ever since Maysin and Lontrell started seeing each other.

" Yeah" she nodded.

" Okay see you later!" she waved, walking in the direction of the elevator. " Don't start acting up today bug" she spoke to her bump, as she rubbed her showing belly.

 " Don't start acting up today bug" she spoke to her bump, as she rubbed her showing belly

" Wassup princess?" Illyan answered the phone as he left the house, going to his car.

" Hi papa! Where you going?" she questioned noticing how he was getting in his car.

" The store" he answered, as he started up the car and pulled off. " You need sum while I'm thea' love?" he questioned as he focused on the road.

" Yes actually. Can you buy me some pickles please? Not the little one though I want the really big ones in the big jar" she cheesed. Just the thought of pickles made her hungry.

" I gotchu" he nodded. " You feelin' okay?" he questioned knowing how she could get easily sick now that she was pregnant.

" Yeah I'm okay" she nodded a small smile on her face. " Abena said that if I don't feel good I can go home" she added. She was grateful to have a boss who understood her and whose number one priority was to make sure Soleil was comfortable. " Illyan?" she then questioned.