Abigail Hawthorne

It has been a week ever since Althea got into Forks high school, which also means that it's been exactly 7 days ever since she returned to the place she calls home — Forks, Washington.

Nothing too exciting happened in those past few days, except for the times wherein Alice would keep making eye contact with Althea, but they all went away as fast as they happened when the Cullen would suddenly stare right into space, distracted.

She was brought out of her trance when Alessandro suddenly went into her room, not even bothering to knock.

"Hey!" Althea exclaimed "what if i was changing"

"First of all, that's gross! Second of all, you're not" he reasoned "anyway, get ready, we have to pick Abigail up from the bus station in.." he paused looking down at his watch "20"

He smiled excitedly, before quickly closing the door to let his sister actually get changed.

At that, she ran off to her closet, picking the nearest clothes she could find. Not wanting to waste time, she put on the baggy high-waisted ripped mom jeans, a black crop top, white button ups and matching white sneakers.
(Picture above)

Here's a little information about Abigail. She's very secretive, but if she ever starts opening up to you, you should know to never break her trust - unless you want to end up like their other cousin Dani.

She's very supportive, she would always give you small and thoughtful items, and she loves annoying Althea, a lot. Abigail can get very overprotective over her baby cousin - sometimes more protective than Alessandro, but the little things are what makes her Althea's favorite - despite the tiny flaws of their relationship.

Althea excitedly ran to the car. Quickly taking the front seat excitedly, whilst Alessandro sat on the driver's side.

Like usual, they both fell into little conversations with each other until they finally arrived almost 20 minutes later, having no trouble with spotting their cousin.

"Abby!" Yelled Althea, grabbing Abigail's attention, running up to the blonde and giving her a tight hug which almost made the both of them fall on the ground if it wasn't for the strong stance Abigail had on the ground.

"Woah" The blonde chuckled, putting the brunette on the ground, and teasing her "did you get bigger?"

"Shut up" She playfully uttered, slightly slapping her cousin on the shoulder, making the brown-eyed girl fake a pout

"Alessandro!! She's harassing me!"

"You both act like children" he says in response shaking his head, then taking the familiar looking suitcases next to Abigail

"So.. what brings you here?" She asked, now walking towards the car, then hopping into the backseat once they reached the vehicle.

"Can't I visit my favorite cousin?" Abigail playfully says in response, receiving a narrowed look from Althea

"what? I'm serious!"

"Right" Althea playfully scoffed "with that amount of 'cases"

"alright fine, you got me! I'm moving in with you, and I'll be attending your school" she answers truthfully, earning a squeal from the brunette

"You're shitting me?! Jesus, finally!" She exclaims, acting like a child on Christmas

"Jeez 'Thea, keep it down" Alessandro says whilst chuckling in a slightly strict tone from the driver's seat, starting the engine

"Sorry" She shyly apologises before continuing to talk excitedly with Abigail throughout the rest of the ride.

———

Soon after arriving, the pair immediately helped Abigail settle in, making sure to tell their cousin to call them if she ever needed any help, whilst Althea obviously stayed behind wanting to start spending as much time with Abigail as possible, until her brother had to drag her into her room due to Abigail wanting some 'rest'.

Althea plopped down on her bed sighing happily. Her life keeps going uphill and she couldn't be happier.

"Here's to an even better day tomorrow" she whispered, before finally falling asleep.
________________________________

Brittany Snow as Abigail Hawthorne