15 ~ happiest person alive

A small smile was plastered on Alice's face as she looked at the younger girl's features. She paid attention to every detail, sensing how relaxed her mate was which made her happy.

Althea's chest softly rose up and down, her breathing was slow and her lips were slightly parted before curving up into a smile as a sign that she was having a good dream. That made Alice wonder if the dream included her and if that was one of the reasons which made her lover smile.

After awhile, Althea woke up to the sound of her alarm, feeling the soft mattress beside her empty before sitting up abruptly. She frantically searched for Alice around the room, seeing no trace of the shorter brunette, leaving Althea to wonder if last night was all just a dream.

Walking out of her room with a frown on her face, she looked up to quite a surprise. The frown left her face within seconds when her eyes landed onto Alice's small figure talking with Abigail, instantly replacing it with a smile.

~ Time Skip ~

When the three girls arrived at school - other students still haven't stopped the staring, however it wasn't as much as before, which they were very thankful for.

The bell rang, signaling the ten minutes remaining until classes start. Students began to head inside, trying to catch up on the latest gossips whilst walking to be on time.

"I gotta head to class you guys, I'll see you later, OK?" Abigail bid us goodbye, hugging both me and Alice, then finally walking away.

The feeling of Alice's cold hand holding onto mine felt as what could be described as home. Knowing the simple fact that, I was hers and she was mine made me feel safe and protected.

Alice smiled sweetly at me, bringing my hand up to her lips, and kissing it. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, and a soft blush covered my cheeks, as i did the same to hers. Her freezing hand clashing with my warm lips, was something so opposite, but had still managed to fit together.

I pulled her aside, - knowing we still had time - and kissed her lips. Alice easily surrendered to the kiss, which left me to lead it.

It was soft, slowly turning rough by the second. Before the kiss could escalate, I pulled back, gently biting her bottom lip which made her groan.

Although I wanted to do nothing more than continue, I had to remind myself of where we were. I looked back at Alice, seeing her pupils dilate whilst she scans my face, another smile gracing her lips.

I checked my watch, noticing there was only a short amount of time before class started, before looking around the hallway to see little to nearly none students left outside.

I tightly grabbed Alice's hand, and looked in her eyes with a mischievous grin, almost as if we were silently communicating, and began to run for it.

Our laughs filled the hall, not having a single care if we could get caught. What felt important in the moment, was that we were having fun, and we have each other.

With Alice by my side, I am officially - to me - the happiest person alive.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey gays ! Happy Lesbian Week of Visibility to us Lesbians !!

I apologize for not posting. I had to focus on my education and the elections are coming up, so my stress is practically doubled. :((

Anyway, I wanted to thank all of you for almost 8k reads, despite of me being inactive.

Stay safe and take care everyone ! I love you all !!