12 ~ Girlfriend

Apparently a lot could go wrong in the span of a week. Although thankfully, nothing bad had happened between her and Alice, it was however about both Bella and Abigail's lives. And to add to that, Denise has lately been trying to 'win her back', even though she knew full well that Althea and Alice are dating.

As Althea was trapped in her thoughts, she felt a sudden light weight on her lap, bringing her out of her trance to see Alice. They were both in the Aldine's house as Alice had wanted to officially meet Alessandro.

"hi my darling" Althea cooed, a small smile painted on her lips, which the vampire pecked softly, only pulling away to stare at her mate's mesmerizing hazel orbs, getting lost in the prominent pools of green which was swirled around with a tint of amber.

"Wag mo 'kong titigan nang ganyan kung hindi mo 'ko hahalikan ng maayos" (don't look at me like that if you're not gonna kiss me properly) The tall brunette whispered after a moment of silence with a smile which caused Alice to tilt her head cutely, her eyebrows furrowing together and her lips pursed in a curious manner

"What..?" The Cullen asked, which Althea replied with a laugh

"Nothing mi amor" she shrugged with another smile before looking at the clock as it read the time 5:39pm, it was no doubt that her brother would arrive home anytime soon.

"What are you thinking of?" Alice asked after a few minutes, seeing as Althea became silent, burying her head in the taller brunette's neck, whilst wrapping her arms around her mate.

"You." she replied softly without hesitation

"And why is that?" Alice teased with a smile.

Before Althea could answer, the door was opened by Alessandro himself, the sight in front of him surprising the poor man. He never thought that the day where his sister would open up to people again would come. Especially not to another supernatural. Of course his sister didn't know about their species, at least he hopes she doesn't.

They both turned their gazes to the door when it opened. Alice got off of her mate and Althea stood up next to Alice with her head slightly down because of the awkward tension lingering in the atmosphere. Who knew the floor could be so interesting?

"Jeez did someone die in here? What's with the whole.." Abigail trailed off to gesture different movements with her hands "..vibe?-" the blonde was unsure of what to say, but seriously, they looked like they needed some help, which of course she decided to try.

Luckily, she was able to break some of the tension in the air and managed to make them break a small smile. It took Althea a few more seconds before speaking up and introducing Alice.

"Fratello" she started, getting their attention "this is Alice, my.. girlfriend" she didn't know what their label is or if there even was one, but the word just seemed to fit in so casually, and fuck did she just let it slip.

At the mention of the word, Alice perked up cheerfully. She was insanely happy that her mate referred to her as that, although she knew that she has to be patient, she couldn't help herself but feel ecstatic.

———

After the whole introduction stage, Alessandro left his sister and Alice alone to give them their privacy, and surprisingly — not really — both him and Alice went along really well, making lots of conversations, to which Althea was really pleased of.

However, she was going to get a lot of teasing from her girlfriend which she is definitely not prepared for.

"So" Alice started, giving Althea a small teasing smirk "girlfriend, huh? I wasn't aware that we were on that stage. Or is this your way of asking me out to be your girlfriend?" she joked, wrapping her arms around the taller girl, in which Althea happily wrapped hers around the small Cullen's waist.

"Maybe" she whispered "that's if you want to be" she now shrugged in which Alice nodded happily

"I need words, darling" Althea said confidently in a low voice, which made Alice feel a strange occurrence in her stomach. Like butterflies fluttering around, just like what the humans say.

"I- i'd love to be your girlfriend" she answered after a moment, collecting herself together.

Hearing those words made Althea ecstatic. She crashed her lips on Alice's cold ones, which made the vampire kiss back immediately, savoring her mate's sweet taste.

To Alice, Althea's lips tasted like honey or an addicting sugary candy which she couldn't get enough of.

The kiss was passionate and sweet, but was — at the same time rough, mixed with the want and need for more from each other, the perfect combination which made both girls weak in the knees.

Their tongues shortly battled for dominance, which the taller girl won easily. Althea happily took dominance, effortlessly taking over Alice who obliged, creating the perfect rhythm for the both of them.

They broke off the kiss after a while, when Alice figured that her mate would want to breathe. Althea's cheeks were flushed red, their noses were touching, and their breaths mingled.

She didn't ever want to move from her spot with the fear of this being a dream, but she knew that even if it was, Althea treasured the moment knowing that this happened, whether it was real or fake.

———