Denise Banes

Mrs. Steven's voice boomed through the classroom, catching the attention of many, as she announced a new student that'll be attending this new semester at Forks High School.

This had piqued everyone's curiosity and interest including Althea herself, who immediately wanted to make her new classmate feel comfortable and possibly even make a new friendship connection bloom, but that all of that faded away when she saw who it was.

Denise Banes, also known as the woman who broke her heart. Fuck

———

As soon as the bell rang, Althea rushed out of the classroom, praying to whoever could hear her that Denise wasn't following behind her, but knowing her luck, she knew that one way or another that this wasn't going to be possible.

"Althea, wait! Please, I just want to talk to you"

The angelic voice she once always wanted to listen to, now seemed extremely annoying, to the point that she wanted to avoid it like the plague at all costs.

She ran as fast as she could, turning in every direction possible only to be blocked by more students in the hall, right until Denise got a grip on her arm.

She let out a frustrated sigh as she turned around, averting her gaze everywhere, until they landed on a familiar pair of golden-yellow eyes along the crowd. Alice gave her a small smile, not noticing the woman next to Althea, but before she could reciprocate it, she was pulled away to a nearby secluded area, making her break eye contact with Alice.

"What do you want Denise?" she asked with an annoyed tone before crossing her arms and giving the raven-haired girl a small glare, looking into her ocean blue eyes.

"Look, I'll cut it short. It's just- I wanted to apologize. I know that what I did was completely wrong, and it was a mistake-"

"A mistake? Denise, you cheated on me, with Katherine. That wasn't just a mistake. You knew what you were doing" thinking back at it fueled Althea's rage. She wanted nothing more than scream and let all of her emotions out, right in front of the very woman who caused it

"Can you imagine what I felt when I saw my girlfriend with my so-called 'best friend' naked in bed?! And on top of that only for me to learn that it has been going on for months!" Althea already had welled up in tears by the time she finished, but she couldn't let her ex see her become 'weak', so she did the first thing she promised herself to never do again.

She forced her tears down and closed her eyes - trying her best to neglect her feelings, before opening them again with a stoic expression replacing her once vulnerable state.

"A mistake is like accidentally misplacing your things, or taking the wrong drink at a starbucks. Knowing that it went on for months, that you were fully aware it was happening, it was no mistake Denise, that was fully intentional."

———————

Megan Fox as Denise Banes