sleepover (2)

Althea glared at the spot where Alice and Abigail's hands met, not knowing that Bella was already gone and was replaced with Alice. She only got out of her trance when she felt Alice's cold hand touch hers, sending electricity through her entire body.

Startled, she gently whipped her head to the side, staring face to face with Alice, only a few centimeters away from each other. In between, them was a space so little, that their lips could touch with a slight movement.

Althea's cheeks already had a tint of red on them by the time she realized their position. The Cullen's eyes were settled on Althea's, getting lulled into a deep sense of familiarity and comfort, slowly drifting down her gaze on her mate's soft pink lips, knowing she did the same.

They both awkwardly moved away from each other when they heard a throat clear, only noticing now that the entire group was looking at them with amusement. Both girls were flushed with embarrassment, recovering only a couple of seconds later, when Abigail finally changed the subject after feeling the atmosphere slightly change.

"Girls, do you want to watch a movie?" the blonde asked, getting all of their attention on her.

All of the girls agreed, dropping the subject to talk about something else, seeing as the two brunettes didn't respond. They then left all of their bags in Althea's room, heading to the 'movie room', which consisted of a tv, a projector, 2 queen sized beds in front, and 4 other single beds behind on each side with a small nightstand dividing them, then a couch at the back of the room along with a mini fridge which was fully stacked with multiple drinks, and ice cream.

———

After some time, they finally decided on what movie to watch. Everyone began to get comfortable, getting ready for when the movie begins, on their own assigned bed — except for Alice and Althea, whom Abigail had suspiciously set up together, and of course the blonde herself and Jessica.

I mean, it wasn't much of a secret to those who could sense the connection between them. It was practically obvious, but she had developed a sense of 'admiration' for the shorter girl. After all, Jessica is her mate.

Alice could feel Althea's warm breath on her shoulder in their proximity. The mere thought of it would've made her cheeks flush if she was still alive. Their heads were elevated and rested next to each other, as Althea innocently brought her arm up to rest it on Alice's torso. The vampire had stiffened up under her mate's touch, completely forgetting about the movie when she suddenly moved closer, applying more direct contact between them as the taller brunette laced her legs with Alice's.

Alice could barely contain herself. The sweet, delicious smell of her mate's blood was intoxicating her. Alice wanted nothing more than to take her right there and tell the truth, if it weren't for the circumstances, she was sure she would've done it already.

"Is this alright?" Althea asked quietly, lifting her head and waiting for Alice's response, a small smile plastered on her face.

Alice had some trouble getting her words out, but she put on her bubbly facade and said yes.

Contended with Alice's answer, Althea went ahead and rested her head on her mate's chest, unbeknownst to the fact that she couldn't hear her heartbeat which Alice was quite thankful for, however, this night was just getting started.

This was going to be pure torture for both girls.