Part 32-1

Alexander.

I have been watching her every night for the past ten days my new secret obsession, all I craved was to go to that room and drag her to mine but I couldn't, I needed need more, she needs to be willing to offer me more. I studied her features, deeds and character. She is truly without blemish, I wondered what her greatest sins were, such angelic little human with the exterior of an alpha female. I needed to tame her; cut her wings till she only craves for me like her next breath. After three nights in a row I noticed something peculiar, my little kitten barely slept.

Every time she slept, she woke up hyperventilating, I wonder what haunted her in her dreams. Then my phone ring it was my father sigh! my father would like me to get married as soon as possible it's an arranged marriage with the daughter of a business partner all my dad cares about is procreation as soon as possible. I had seen this girl once or twice, she had a good body, but she lacked the aura that makes your blood boil with frustration and desire, on the other hand, my little kitten awakened things in me I never knew existed. Adira and I have never had proper a chat well circumstances have always made it difficult, but we have this crazy banter whenever we are around each other.

Then he inquired about the 'little fire' squatting in my house, I explained to him my plan and the fight will be taking place within a week. He said he will be there; my father is widowed I disliked his peculiar interest in the three women.

Tomorrow Boris will pass the message to her about her upcoming fight, I will be travelling that night, but I have planned for the fight to be live-streamed to my plane.

We had an agreement that if she wins all three of them will be free. A new agreement will need to be made as I am not willing to let her go just yet.

She stared into space, as I continued to stare at the screen.

Adira.

Boris had just informed me that the fight was in a week then he left us some protein bars and water and sugar. How was I supposed to fight without food they wanted me to lose the fight? The girls helped me train, and exercise. We did cardio, strength training, stretches and yoga heck we even meditated.

I was hardly sleeping I needed my pills to knock me out even for a few hours, mediation was meant to help me but I could only sleep for an hour utmost, I was crashing I was not sure anymore I could win this fight in this condition. There was so much weight on my shoulders their freedom rested on me, I could barely control this situation I'm in. Did I have to slap the mafia lad? of all the geezer's I have had an encounter with I just had to collide with him.

For a century I have spent my time running, different names, different lifestyles, different countries and continents I have never stepped my foot back in only one continent and I can never. All the efforts of my father have gone down the drain, I have ended up at the mercy of a man who can't even control his emotions and dangerous at that, if my father knew my current situation, he would be very disappointed.

Flashback from that night came flying, the dancing, the drinks, the VIP lounge and then the slap. I do not regret it I would slap him again, only now that I know the future, I should have given him a black eye instead.

I had to win this fight, once we are free from him.

It will be time for Adira to go on a permanent holiday with NO return!

Days went by so fast; this should be our last night here. Deep inside me, I would feel how weak I was mentally and physically. I had to be strong for ME and them. I had to win there is no other way around it. Were stretching when the door opened, and trays came rolling in, filled with food lots of food.

This bloke was giving us the last supper, my pride was telling me not to eat, but it had been weeks since I had a proper meal and I had a fight in the next few hours, at least let me eat and suffer a food coma perhaps then I will have a good sleep prior ....

"to your death", the voice in my head confirmed.