Chapter 2

Several men approached them but they were dismissed immediately, which amazed me, she is mine and I will have her when the time is right, I must have her, tonight she will be mine.

She stood up my fixation traveled down her back and straight to her wide hips. Those hips again! She was heading to the powder room, this guy approached her and blocked her way trying to force her to dance with him, she said no, but still he bothered her it was beginning to irritating me, so i approached them cautious as they continued to argue. He allowed her to walk away but followed her, now this guy was asking for a bullet in between his eyes. As she came back this guy groped her ass what she did next amazed me, she punched him straight on the eye, and she delivered that punch like a professional. I smiled heck! I contained my laughter.

I was proud of her. Ooh I loved them feisty. I wonder how she is in bed . mmhh! we will find out in a matter of hours.

She gracefully left the guy and went to her friends and ordered another drink, like nothing had happened.

Who is this girl? . I wanted her on her hands and knees screaming for more while I ploughed in from behind.

A hours pasted I continuously watched like a hawk, the way she danced with grace.

They were leaving now, and they paid for there last drink as they approached the exit,

The jackass from earlier came after her, I don't think she noticed I approached them, he better not attack because I'm going to chop his hand off in front of everyone here.

He pushed her friend aside and was coming to her ready to pounce, I grabbed her to secure her but turned around and she did the unthinkable she SLAPPED ME!.

She slapped me Alexander, the boss of the bosses of most feared mafia syndicate in the world.