stay and fight

To stay and fight

To stay and fight. ...... 

RECAP:

The decision was made.

PRESENT:

To stay and Fight.

Gina and Sue are family now they need me as much as I need them. I can face Alexander. I placed everything back to their respective places, cleaned up my room in the process. I tip-toed out of my room went to the kitchen took some knives and placed them all over the house. "I think we need a gun "I thought, but how will I convince Gina and Sue the necessity of us buying a gun without telling them about the mafia. I didn't want to spook them that he found us, me for that matter, I don't want to worry them, I will handle him myself.

After that I went back to my room took my laptop and started to do what I do best deep drive data search, I need to know everything about Alexander Reznikov and his cartel. He was wealthy, he was cruel, leader of the most feared mafia, he has a company deals with automotive business, suspected of money laundering, human trafficking, arms dealing and possibly drugs. Charged with countless amount of murder but no evidence found to pin him down.

I need coffee now it was already 8 am in the morning, went to kitchen to prepare some, and I just decided to make breakfast for us all, at least today I don't have classes and I don't need to go to the coffee shop early. an idea came to mind the coffee shop has CCTV inside and outside, on that sole said five men were at the coffee shop with suits all, it was him and his men probably found me inside,  they walked in barely 5 mins after me.

I went to my room to get my laptop all I need is to access the security footage and I will have their faces, all of them. I hacked into the security system and rewind the video to that day. I watched them walking in, they were frantically searching for someone specifically went for the black women that were inside. They were looking for me that's for sure. I took a screenshot of all of them and printed them. Now I know exactly how the enemy looks like, and there he was my stalker.

I continued making the bacon and pancakes, I needed normalcy back into my life even if it's for split of second, from what I have learnt this morning, I have realized nothing will be easy from now onward. Alexander Reznikov is bad news, but I want to know what he what's from me is it revenge or death. men of his kind only have one  option in life kill or be killed. If he remembers me, which I suppose he does, he should have just killed me that day.

Saturday 10Am.

"good morning Adira ", "good morning Sue ", Gina greeted us.

Sue "Damn Adira, you look like shit, bad dreams again?"

Adira "Yes, but I'm fine, there's nothing coffee can't fix" I smiled at her.

Gina "Adira those dreams you have, what are they about, you are normally fighting and scared, it's as if you're paralyzed what do you really dream about?".

Adira "Shadows of "My past"." I told.

Gina "when will you tell us about your past?".

"Be patient Gina in due course I will tell you guys, let's eat don't put all my cooking to waste "I told them.

We normally had breakfast on the rooftop every Saturday morning. it was relaxing the fresh air, the view and the sun. Moments like this in life made all the fight worth it.

"what will we do today? I was thinking shopping we need some rugs " sue suggested.

"I have some business to take of care, also I will be going to the café later, aside from that I will be free "I replied.

"how many hours do you need Adira? we need to hangout and drinks some Daiquiri at paws bar, just chill, "Gina asked.

"four hours' top, I will see you guys around 2.30" I replied as I stood up to head back and get ready.

ADIRA.

I needed to get ready and start putting my plan into action. I was heading to the shower when my mobile rung, Sole's name flashed on the screen.

"hello mama, how are you? "I replied.

"Mami, there's a man here asking about you? you didn't tell me you have such handsome admirers " sole replied.

"Sole what do you mean? "I asked her. I was confused what admirers.

"some cute, handsome blonde guy with a thick accent is asking about you ", she replied.

"Sole listen to me, don't tell him shit, OK, I will be there in 30 mins "I replied. I panicked it's one of them it must be.

"OK. OK I will see you soon "we hung up. 

I Logged into the surveillance systems, there he was sipping his tea as he spoke on the phone, looking around. He is the same guy who has been tracking me, he must have thought that I was at the cafe now  at of the day. " Blondie " and I need to have a sit down and chit-chat this out the earlier the better 

Face your eyes in the eye , my ancestors said.

Shout out to @blossom122, @Adja_Sylla,