Hunt Her Down.

she did the unthinkable she SLAPPED ME!

    Time stood still

 All eyes in the VIP section were on me, on us, shocked faces, fearful eyes.  People watched to see how everything will unfold, my next reaction was clear to all those who know me, i will reach for my pistol and kill her, then order another glass of whisky.

I saw red, my anger hit the roof, I was going kill her, all the various ways I was going to kill her, danced in front of my eyes, she just stood there staring at me , with those challenging eyes with a smirk daring me to do my worst. This maybe 5'3 girl was really pushing her luck, she  really was ready to die.

  Her other companion grabbed her very fast, and they walked away so fast, actual running,  her companion was practically dragging her away from the scene , away from me . 

I just stood there trying to comprehend what the hell just happened.

" Go find her !" ,  i growled

The beast had awaken, and only her blood on my hands would quench him.  

 she had to die before sunrise.

No woman has ever defiled me , and she wouldn't be the first , she had pay for her sins. I was going to devour her,  break her ,by the time am done with her , those soft brown eyes would lack soul in  them.  

I'm going to have fun with her once they find her , her companions i didn't  matter to me , they will suffer a much lighter punishment than her thou because they were at the wrong place , wrong time . 

1st Punishment.

I would auction her to the highest bidder ,

2nd Punishment.

Due to her fighting prowess , we should be taken to the cage, where she would have to fight her way out alive that's . The pit is where most of my men go to practice , a fighting ring where only the brave survive , it's where we settle dispute amongst ourselves , it's where our enemies meet there demons and angels . the only way out of the cage is through death, it either to kill or be killed.

3rd Punishment.

I would just kill her .