Night After .

Adira POV : 

When I arrived at the building, I casted my eyes towards our flats, it was still dark , I thought the lights should be on at least , I paid the taxi and unlocked the door , as I was climbing up the stairs I felt weak and strange . Tonight, was crazy everything was wrong, everything was blow to proportion. My knees were weak, I took a seat on the staircase .

How far are you willing to go Adira ?

That was the wrong question how far could I carry us , could I carry me and the girls , the wait was too much for just me , I wanted to cry and cry , but tears didn't solve shit I learnt that years ago . Sue's words echoed , I did drag them into this mess , it was all my fault if only , I didn't slap him that night . I detested to be touched, I hated it .

My beautiful heaven was slowly crashing, then I remembered HIM , that man brought me such pain and havoc , HE crashed me , destroyed my innocent soul , tears were streaming down my cheeks like the Niagara falls , HE stole so such from me , HIM he was the devil I wish I could never cross paths with then HIS was staring at me , I felt paralyzed I wouldn't move , HIS hands were reaching out for me , " Please don't touch me " , I begged HIS .

 I tried to move but I couldn't I was tried up like a fucking animal, as if I was one of his slaves, he treated HIS dogs with more respect than HE did ME . "Don't touch me , Don't ! " . I pushed my head back harder to escape HIS touch shit! I hit my head on the stair case . I looked around I was all alone, I sighed thanking the heavens it was just a hallucination. 

I was having difficulty separating my reality from my past . I wiped my tears before walking inside the apartment, the girls should never see me like this, A WEAK PATHETIC HUMAN BEING .

I locked the door behind me , switched on my mobile flashlight , I didn't want to wake up any of them , I walked towards their bedrooms , Gina was sound asleep in her bed , I checked her pulse , she was breathing normal thank heavens , I left her door open . I walked towards Sue's room as same to Gina she was asleep I covered her up and where the is Sole I checked the bathroom no one was there I walked towards my room and there she was lying across on my bed ,I'm glad she stayed with us , saved me the terrible of going to look for her at this hour .

 I signed so much wanted to rest in my bed after such a night. I took the spare pillow and duvet, I needed my pills and laptop. I needed pills to calm me down, I knew I wouldn't sleep either way. I walked out and closed the door. I stalked towards Gina's room after popping some pills I took a stool sat down and watched her more of I stared at her sleeping form , what I weirdo I thought .

She was peaceful, she reminded me so much of Nala, Nala that girl was my best mate greatest one could have asked for , she was beautiful her beautiful chocolate skin glowed , one of the brightest smiles , she was intelligent and brilliant at drawing , she was taller than me and much slender I bet she was going to be a model . she knew all my secrets we completed each other's sentences. I knew nothing would have separated us from each other. We joked around how if we do get married, our husbands had to make sure we were neighbors because we held each other's breaths.

I wish she could just be here with me right now, give me one of those big bear hugs that cured most of my worries away. But something did separate us DEATH.

I hoped for DEATH to come and whisky me away, from all this mess and shit around me. Silently I hoped Alexander would grant me that wish. I had lost everything from parents, siblings, Nala and most importantly my FREEDOM I was surviving on borrowed time. I was battling my greatest demons on the inside and no one was there to help me I closed my eyes and choose to focus on the good memories, till my pills kicked in . It was time for me to move on I thought, time for me to leave the girls in peace as I had found them. They needed their lives back, peace and safety and here I was slowly robbing them of that just because I didn't stop my hot slap reaching Alexander's face . Gina's coughed and I quickly woke up to attend to her , her eyes were still closed she burping h she needed to vomit , I went to bathroom to get a bucket , I sincerely hoped she would hold it in , once I was back I helped her up as she vomited her guts outs , I really hoped she would fine by tomorrow . once she done I laid her down to continue resting, I was walking towards the toilet to discard the vomit a thought crossed my mind if only I was this careful with Nala , she would still be alive I would still have my sister with me .