Who is she?

We stopped at a door, need a finger scan to open the door, well I will just need to chop off one of his fingers when It's time to escape, this was getting too complicated for my liking. Inside that room held the lives and smiles I needed to see a lot has happened since we got here, and I need answers as to why they took the offer from Alexander. what kind of sick stupidity was this?

The door was open, my legs couldn't move I wasn't too sure if I wanted to walk-in I would rather stand here, what if? ..... He pushed me inside and closed the door there they were, they looked at the door with so much fear, my heart constricted what if? I didn't move I was immobile. Gina and Sue rushed towards and hugged me my vulnerability was knocking at the door, all I wanted to do was hold them tight and cry, let the tears flow perhaps they would be enough to wash us away. A few tears dropped "I'm not weak! ". The door closed and I pushed them away. We needed to talk. I scanned the room and saw I want I assume to be the bathroom, my mind registered I needed to pee ASAP. I rushed inside and locked the door after the relieving myself, there was a mirror I looked like shit, one side of my face was stained with blood, cut lip. I washed my face and semi-cleaned my bruises. When I walked out the girls were standing by the wall the room had no windows.

Adira: " Why did you take the deal from Alexander ?"

Gina: "What deal?".

Sue: "Where were you Adira ? .... When they dragged you away "tears were flowing down her cheeks, it was breaking my heart.

Adira: "Girls a lot had happened some guy tried to rape, I was beaten up like a dog and now our lives are hanging in the balance if I don't win the fight. now let's get back to my question why would the two of you agree to such an offer? " .. My tone was monochrome, my feeling and emotions were locked inside.

Gina: "WFT! A man did what to you ". She moved closer to me.

Adira: "Stop! Don't Get Closer". Gina was shocked and hurt at the same time.

Sue: "What are you talking about?".

Adira: "The deals, from Alexander, he offered you two 3 choices and your choice to be his little hoes, what the fuck is wrong with you two. Death would have been a better option than the later"

Sue: " We haven't spoken to Alexander since we got here, we haven't seen him since"

Adira: " what do you mean? "

Gina: "since we got locked up inside this box, no one has been here till now, till he brought you here."

That little stupid white cow, he tricked me, shitty human being. I could burn him if he was here right now. I explained to the girl everything from the time was got separate till now. Then we just sat in silence all the 3 of us bundled in the one mattress on the ground. I hated people being so close to me, but this right here gave me peace that my soul deeply desired. After a long time, my stomach grumbled, then I remembered I was hungry haven't eaten since yesterday thou not sure for how long we have been here perhaps this is day two of our stay here.

Adira: "does anyone bring food?".

Gina: "No"

Adira: "then how have you been surviving?"

Sue: "the water in the bathroom"

Then silence, we had a few laughter and strategy plan on how to escape this place. The girls had fallen asleep, I was tired I wanted to sleep but if I sleep "HE" will come back. I left the mattress and paced around the "box" this was torture. My body was begging me to sleep and just get a little rest, but my mind refused "HE" always comes when I fall asleep. Alexander needed to give me some answer, why did he have to trick me like that. Does he know the girls are my weakness, I turned around and watched them sleep I was going to leave as soon as we are out of this mess? It was time Adira died again, I had overstayed in the UK. Then I noticed something a little device looked like a microphone. That cow was listening to us

Alexander:

I watched them I wanted to know her weakness and that of the girls. She wasn't as emotional as I thought she would be as she re-joined with the girls. He boldness before she left my office turned me on as well as drove me mad. Her actions and behaviour were that of my equal. Most people who come across me shake with fear, not "little kitten" I was going to tame her. Soon she will be eating from my palms. My father stomped into my office.

"What's this I'm hearing about you kicking out your cousin due to some devushka "

"You're welcome to my office father". I switched the screen before my dad noticed

"Enough of this nonsense, now explain to me "

"Iev almost raped a woman, that's why I kicked him out to go figure himself out".

"And so, what women are objects" My father was fixing himself a drink.

"No they're not, yes we can use them for our fetish desire but only the willing ones. That is the rule and must be followed ".

"Do as you wish son, I'm retired but fix the issue with your cousin, blood comes before a woman. He placed his empty glass on my table and was walking to the door.

"Btw who was that black woman that I just met with Boris"

suddenly, the room was too hot, which woman I asked him I pretended not to her.

My father was smiling "Just some woman ... "then he walked out.

For fuck's sake now my father fancied her.