follow me.

"The way he is looking at me, it is intense, it only lasted a handful of moments, but as I searched his watchful gaze, something with the shape of recognition surged between us, and by the time it was over, we both agreed, we would know each other very well."

Friday Morning

For the past one week that man has been lurking in my dreams, that face I had a feeling I knew him from somewhere but I refused to acknowledge it, even when my spirit whispered to me that it is HIM. Shit! I woke up at around 1.30am it is him, omg! he found me, I don't think he remembers me, oh God I hope he doesn't. Flash back slapped me on the face someone has been following me since that coffee spill incident now It all made sense. I thought I was being paranoid as always but no! no! now that I'm thinking about it clearly. He did recognize me that day, no wonder he stared at me with so much recognition written all over his face. He probably has been hurting me down all this time. oh, shit! I was pacing around my bedroom; he must have sent that guy to trail me. Why did it take me one whole week to put two and two together?

I ran to my closet. I need to pack, I need to get out of here, I need to leave this country ASAP, I need to disappear. I grabbed my suitcase started to pack my clothes and other necessities. I stared at the mirror I was a mess sleep deprivation, paranoia you name it. I hardly slept more than two hours a day. Take a deep breath and relax Adira, you need to think this through. I sat on the floor. what happens to Sue and Gina? where will I run to? Can't go back home "my past" is waiting for me there. if I leave this country "my past "will find me. this is my haven from "my past" but now its turning to be my run-away zone for my present. Who is worst "my past "or Alexander? I know the kind of devil that resides with "My past", but I don't the kind of devil that resides with Alexander. "My past" doesn't reside with the devil, He is the devil himself, that roams around the earth freely corrupting souls. "My past" is like the cold that comes when there is no heat .

The decision is made