Her

Adira . 

we had just stopped for gas and at least rest for a few minutes , i took this time to ask the girls whats going on , me being in the dark is driving me insane , deep-down i needed to know who that blue or is it grey eyes man was, oh my! was i curious but then again the girls were nervous and afraid . earlier own sue mentioned death , that 'blues eyes'( yes i know i already gave him a nickname ) would kills us . i want to know why. "Gina who was that guy at the club?"i asked her . " Adira you just hit the most feared man " Gina said. " i am so sure he will hunt us and kill us, we are done , we are finished ". " Gina what do you mean by feared i don't understand?" i asked her.

"He is in the mafia, correction he is the leader of the most feared syndicate in Europe, i think the whole world" Sue answered . Gina was just staring into space. i can't believe what they just told me, i Adira slapped the mafia boss.. or is it crime boss..or gang leader... or reaper i don't know ( face palm) .

Gina Pov.

I'm so young to die , i haven't even achieved all my dreams, my plan was simple, find a nice guy, marry him , travel the world and raise a family , then grow old together . Look at us now we are on a run. i am nervous wreck, i need to write my last will and testament.

"Gina would you just calm down" sue told her.

i was shocked  not shocked i don't know what exactly i was feeling. My fathers words  were ringing in my ears " Adira Taj Ntozake, you need  to know your limits my daughter" . if what sue and Gina told me is true this time around i just bulldozed way out of my limits, i crashed my limits the moment i touched his beautiful face.

What is wrong with me , he is not beautiful , he is dangerous .

We needed to continue driving in a few hours we will be in London . i needed to come up with plan, before we arrive . 

A plan that will save us all . 

Why does fate always find its way into my path , i thought moving here will be my saving grace , i will get a fresh start .

! history was repeating itself again.!