Pleasure

Alexander POV

Alexander: "Turn around."

She didn't turn around. I felt red hot anger coursing through my body. Nobody ignored me. Nobody dared to. They paid severe consequences if ever did.

"Turn around, " I yelled at her.

My kitten was limb she never moved a muscle her breathing was calm her eyes were glued to the ceiling no emotions presented themselves to face.

Adira: "Or what you will tell one of your men to come and take advantage of me again,". Her voice was harsh and cruel with a hint of hate.

Alexander: "Look at me ", I said before I could control myself.

My fingers tightened around the glass of vodka as I waited for her to do as she was told. She never moved a muscle, in fact, she completely ignored me.

If she was one of my men, I would have already shot her for her continuous disobedience. But I couldn't bring myself to move, after a while she spoke.

Adira Pov

Adira

How dare he command me around like one of his numerous servants, A wave of emotion ran through me, first sadness, then Anger, I felt sorry for myself, then nothing. I decide to hang on to Anger. I let it consume me.

I let the "demon" in me take over my soul, I allowed it to taint my soul.

Adira : " Stop beating around the bush Alexander , if you're going to punish me or kill me do it fast because I'm tired of this nonsense that's going on , I Know you're a killer, a cold-blooded murder, a monster who lurks in the shadow, and roams the street in broad daylight in fancy suits, a drug dealer, a psychotic bastard .

 " so, I slapped you once. would you like me to kneel down and beg for forgiveness fuck No! do your worst Alexander Reznikov? "

I paused for a while to catch my breath, my heart was heavy

"I Adira Taj Ntozake, never bows down. "

Alexander

I threw the glass across the room, rage consumed me, anger consumed.

Red hot anger made my entire body shake I reached for my gun as Adira sat up she brought her knees to her chest her wild her was covering her eyes. I couldn't see her face properly as it was covered by her hair and dirt.

She slowly lifted her eyes up, until she was staring at me with glassy brown emotionless eyes I believe I saw death staring back at me. 

I felt myself swallow hard. Why did I just do that? I saw a hint of pity in her eyes but that disappeared fast, it was just cold eyes staring at me.

All I wanted to do was to touch her, touch her face, I felt sad, what the fuck was that. I was the Russian mafia boss I ruled over the northern and southern mafia, people kissed the ground I walked on and now this African girl made me feel.

Emotions make you weak. A man like should never feel anything for a girl scratch that for a woman of her kind.

We had a mini staring contest, I wanted to know what was going through her mind, but I couldn't read all I knew is I wanted her to beg me for her life, I wanted to break her till she could no longer recognize herself in the mirror.

I wanted Adira's sassy, rude and brave self to kiss the ground I walk on.

I always get what I want, always!