Part 27 -

Alexander POV,

Adira was one little frustrating woman who couldn't control her tongue she had a beautiful face, wild hair but the moment she opens her mouth all I want to do is reach out for my pistol and kill her, I watched as Damien was dragging her to the basement, she was kicking and shouting, truly black women were dramatic. she spoke inherent things like it was dark, who turned off the power I was beginning to doubt to her sanity, I turned my attention to the two girls once I could no longer see Adira and Damien, they were cowering at the corner fear was oozing out of them, they will be much easier to break than the little kitten at the basement needed extra push she was too feisty. Three days down there with constant water splash will make her submit most people submitted after experiencing that room.

I turned to Roman "You can handle those two things" I told him as I walked to my office.

I lit a cigar as i sat down, what a shitty day it has been I had a meeting later on in the night some of my merchandise was arriving from Beirut , I wanted to inspect the equipment personally it was worth two billion pounds nothing could go wrong , there was a chime alert sound from my desktop I walked over and logged in , it was an email from my informants a folder with Adira's name was attached I opened it a variety of Adira's pictures were attached each with a date , place and time and people around her .

Roman walked into my office, he was the only who could walk in like that without knocking, he closed the door behind him and proceed to sit down opposite of me .

"What are you planning, Alexander? "he asked, giving me a strange look. I shrugged.

"Why do you think I'm planning something?"

Roman shook his head. "Because you never do anything outside the plan. the plan was simple capture her and kill her and now its capture and torture sounds like a plan to me. "He paused for a second and then asked slowly, "she is a rat ? is that why you are keeping her ? To know who she's working with? I mean we already know she is with Irish mob so why keep her why not just dismember her limb by limb then send to them ."

I glared at him, my cigar was over I threw it to the dustbin next to me. If it was someone else questioning my decision, they would be on the ground, writhing in pain. But Roman was my second in command. Then Adira's words stormed up take ....

Mr. Roman for example he is like a brother to you scratch that he is your brother but for a fact you two are not blood linked.

I trusted Roman fully, he was with me from the very beginning since we were born up to now.

"There's more to her, than meets the eye "

"What does that mean? "

"She is different " I told him teeth gritted . He got on my nerves sometimes

"What the fuck does that mean, she is just a woman plain and simple, we capture them kill them simple enough, what id different " .

" None of your business " I respond harshly

Roman stood up and left my office nodding his way, I turned towards my screen and there she was smiling with some guy, I noticed something thou her smile never reached her eyes. I poured myself another drink.

"Let's see how you're doing at the basement "I whispered as I brought the glass to my lips. I logged on the cctv camera portal and went direct to the basement interface, there she was sited she was shivering , and hair looked different now no longer straight as before now it was a mixture of curls and straight . Black women hair problem, I was expecting her to be shouting and screaming that room was filthy with blood and dirt and misplaced human body parts scattered here and there . There was No reaction, she seemed OK being in that room what was up with this girl .