Moving in

So I'm back hope you enjoy this!

Disclaimer: I do not own warriors
_______________________________________
Cinderstar's P.O.V

I rush to my clan in happiness. When I arrive all the clan members stare at me in question. I smile gently.

"We are merging!" I yowl. They all let out purrs of happiness. I smile at my once small clan I never pictures them to be like this. "We need to move now to meet our new clan mates" I see nods and I turn towards the entrance with a flick of my tail we were off.

Firestar's P.O.V

I rush back to the clan ready for anything. The clan was doing its usual stuff before i broke through the barrier. I run up to highrock.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey come!" I yowl. They trot quickly out to the highrock. I gaze at them all before continuing.

"Cinderstar's clan has accepted merging we will move now so grab what you need and gather at the barrier" I command. They all disappear quickly. I leap down from my rock and sit to wait at the barrier. Thornclaw walks up to me and looks at me.

"What is she like now?" He asks, softly. I smile at him and my tail flicks his back, reassuring him.

"She is the same Cinderpelt just her title has change" I say, softly. He nods and waits for them to leave, his mind wondering. It took a few minutes for my clan to gather before we headed out. I took one more look at the camp before moving forward to Cinderstar. We arrive at the meeting place and I walk to the center in wait. The thundering of paws got my attention it took only a few seconds before Cinderstar broke through the bushes. She walks forward to meet me. Our kits at her heels. When we meet in the middle she nuzzles my neck. I smile and nuzzle her back. She steps back and lifts her tail.

"Come forward my clan" Her voice held authority. The clan follow her orders like trained dogs. The come forward and walk to my clan.

"My clan do the same" I command. They follow my orders and walks towards Cinderstar's. I watch as the shyness slowly melts away and is replaced with curiosity. Thornclaw races to his siter. He tackles her not giving a single thought. Cinderstar yelps but giggles. Thornclaw licks her cheek, feverishly. Cinderstar tries to get him off but Thornclaw was at least thrice her size.

"You will never do that again. Am I clear?" He says, sternly. Cinderstar giggles.

"Yes now get your heavy butt off me" She says. Thornclaw gets off and was about to speak when a commotion was heard.

"Hey your that mangy cat that stole prey from us!" Cloudpaw shouts. I snap my head and see that the cat he was speaking to looks to be a cat we chased off our land before. The cat hisses at him.

"Your that apprentice that did nothing but talk and brag" The cat spat. The cat look to be ready to jump on the white apprentice. I am about to intervene when a voice spoke.

"My clan holds no grudges against yours Thunderclan. Some of my clan has been chased by your territory but none want to kill" Cinderstar spoke. Her clan looks at her in shock before the kits spoke.

"We are supposed to be a clan and clans don't fight" Blazepaw says.

"We unite and help each other through thick and thin" Graypaw adds.

"So why fight over the past when we can make the future better" Emeraldpaw says. They all sit with their mother and look down at the clan. The clan all nod in agreement. The cat that was previously trying to rip Cloudpaw to shreds was apologizing. Thornclaw walks up to his sister and they talk about everything that has happened. I smile this is perfect. 

Unknown that a storm is coming my way.
_________________________________________
Hope you like!