Revival of love

Hello everyone. I have had a great time writing this story and trust me more is to come but for now this is the end. I love all of you loyal readers even those who stopped at the first chapter. Arigato~

Disclaimer: I do not own warriors

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Firestar's P.O.V

All I can see is grass, no cat, no monsters, no two legs, just me. I faintly sigh and wrap my tail around my paws. 'This is it. I am now a member of starclan.' I think softly shaking my head at the sad thought. I look at my paw before faintly smiling as I remember the good times that I had before my death. I raise my head to survey the field again to see if I can get out of the field. Bluestar comes muzzle to muzzle with me, making me jerk back.

"You have not reach your limit. It is not your time." She says, cryptic. "She will unlock your path back. She will be the one to revive you." She says, slowly fading from my view of and leaving me in this vast field. I look forward before down at my paws. 'Who is she?' I mentally wonder to myself. My brwath escapes me as a piercing sound rings into my ears, making me flatten them, wincing and faintly yowling in pain.

I jerk my head up and gag at the disgustingly putrid smell. My eyes fly around the trees and I recognize it as the dark forest. I step back, cautious of my standing before glaring to the side as some cat stands. My fur raises as I soon recognize who it is. Sandstorm glares at me with undetermined hatred. My tail bristles and claws slide out.

"You did this." Her meow filled with hatred and anger. I feel my claws slide out as I prepare for a fight.

"No. You did this to your self." I say, nose scrunched up and tail bushed out. She glares at me.

"You only had to love me! That is all you had to do! That fox dung will never amount up to me!" She yowls, throwing herself at me. I bunch up my muscles before gasping as a gray silver body steps in front of me. The light radiates off the cat and pushes Sandstorm back. Slowly the cat turns.

"I shall revive my fire." She whispers as I grow sleepy and fall to the damp and foul smelling ground.

No one's P.O.V

Cinderpelt lays beside Firestar, tail curling around his tail, resting her head on his neck as they both sleep. Her eyes slowly slides open as Firestar does as well. He looks up at her and smiles. "As long as my cinder stays by her fire." He says, entwining their tails and pressing their noses to each other.

~FIN~