1 year later

Disclaimer: I do not own warriors
______________________________________________________________________________________
Regular P.O.V

  The Thunderclan has went through thick and thin, Bambleclaws betrayal, the fire, Yellowfang's death, the dogs, death of Bluestar, the fight with the bloodclan. Even when looking certain death in the eyes only one cat stayed strong. That cat holds the name of Firestar. He stood strong and kept his head high. For the moment the leader now was on a stroll with his mate, Sanstorm.

"I mean I like the idea of kits but...don't you think it's too soon?" Firestar says. Sandstorm glares at him.

"Of cou-" She is cut off by a roar of pain. They look at each other before racing to the sound. They break through the underbrush and comes in a clearing, where the roar emitted. What they see is baffling. A grey she-cat was taking on a badger, with three shaking apprentices behind her. She bares her fangs ,menacingly, a paw raises, eye's narrowed. She has a long scratch on her side. The badger had claw marks littering it's flank. The she-cat lashes out and hits it's nose, effectively slicing it. The badger stumbles back in pain. It glares at the she-cat before stumbling out the clearing. The she-cat sits and waits, making sure it was gone, before turning around to the three apprentices.

"Are you okay Emeraldpaw? Graypaw? Blazepaw?" The she-cat asks.

"Were fine Cinderstar" One apprentice with bright emerald eyes and a ashy grey pelt replies.

"Good now you can come out the badger is gone clan cats!" The she-cat yells. Firestar and Sandstorm were shock ,but complies and pads out. The she-cat finally turns around for them to get a good look at her face.  They were shocks again, Firestar the most.

"C-Cinderpelt" He stutters.

"Yes Firestar its me" She says, calmly.

"H-How?" He stutters again.

"I started a clan and have lived like that" She says.

"A clan" He echos. She nods her tail flicking.

"Cinderstar why does he look like us?" An apprentice,having a gray tail,a bright orange pelt with blue eyes.  Cinderpelt tenses and looks at the apprentice.

"I will tell you later Graypaw" She then turnes to the two clan cats "goodbye leader of thunder clan Firestar and your m-mate Sandstorm" the stutter on mate did not go unnoticed by the clan cats.  She turns and ushers the apprentices deeper in the forest.  Firestar decides to follow her.  He doesn't look back to see if Sandstorm was following.

"Cinderstar are you going to tell us who he is now?" A apprentice with a blazeing pelt with blue eyes, says.

"H-He is your..." She cuts off.

"Our what Cinderstar?" Emeraldpaw asks.

"He is your father" She whispers, brokenly.  A rustle come from her right and out comes Sandstorm.

"WHAT?!"She screeches.  Cinderpelt looks in surprise.

"Yes, he is the father of these three kits" Cinderpelt whispers.

"Explain now" Sandstorm hisses.

"Very well it was at least 1 and a half year ago..." Cinderpelt starts the story.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  It was nighttime everycat was asleep except one cat. She looked at the camp then padded out with her 'broke' leg fine. As she walked to the training grounds she pictured Fireheart's face when she tells him her leg healed fine. She laid down on the ground too busy daydreaming about Fireheart to hear a rustle to her left.  Fireheart broke through the underbrush and spotted the daydreaming cat. He blushed when he saw her beautiful face. He snuck up on her and pinned her down, waking the cat from her daydream. She looked up, confused, at the cat over her.

" Fireheart what are you doin-nn"  She was cut off by him softly licking her chest fur. His tail curling around her hind leg. Cinderpelt looks up and blushes. He had a drunk happy smile, his eyes were dark, his fur glowly ghostly. Firestar leans to her ear and softly licks the tip, purring lowly.

"I love you Cinderpelt" Then he went back to licking.

"I love you too,Fireheart." Cinderpelt said back. The night was filled with pleasured filled purr's.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I later on found out Fireheart ate some catmint. He forgot the night completely leaving me with his kits. I was heartbroken when he claimed you his mate. So when they started to show I left."Cinderpelt concluded.  Firestar and Sandstorm are shell-shock, until Sandstorm growls and looks at the apprentices.

"So you stole the kits away from Thunder clan to stay safe?!" Sandstorm demands.

"These kits are mine I was a mistake to him if he ever remembered. I did not 'Steal' these kits they were mine from the beginning" Cinderpelt states.

"Well i'm gonna take them to Thunderclan to learn the true meaning to being a warrior" Sandstorm growls.

"They are not yours! They already have a clan and its with me you need to leave Sandstorm" Cinderpelt growls back.

"Lets go kits" Sandstorm says, ignoring Cinderpelt.

"No" Graypaw, the middle, says

"Never" Emeraldpaw, the youngest, growls.

"We live with our mother not you evil she-cat" Blazepaw, the eldest, hisses. They were a force to be reckon with. Cinderpelt had  made up a new fighting style that could take on any cat from any clan. Those three were fast learner's.

"Well I'll take you by force" Sandstorm hisses. She was about to lunge when a flash of orange stops her. Firestar stood in front of Cinderpelt and the apprentices.

"Sandstorm we have to go I can't leave the clan for long hey why is Cinderpelt here?" He acts dumb.

"No reason love" Sandstorm says, placing emphasis on love, mocking Cinderpelt. She steps up and nuzzle him. A flash of hurt shows in Cinderpelt's eyes. She turns, her kits glaring at the evil she-cat.

"Lets go kits I have a clan to run" She says, softly. 

"W-Wait Cinderpelt!" Firestar exclaims.

"Yes?" She asks, her back still turn.

"Is it okay if i visit your camp?" He asks, head bow.

"Yes you can visit alone" She leaves to inform her clan while smiling softly.  Firestar stares at Cinderpelt having a happy smile and content fill his chest.

"Lets go Sandstorm I have a clan to see" He turns and dashes towards the camp ,happy, not seeing the rage on Sandstorm' face.