Love me

Hey so I guess I owe you this chapter. So here you go. There is a suggestive theme in here so beware.

Disclaimer: I do not own warriors
__________________________________________________________________

Cinderpelt's P.O.V

I run blindly my paws thundering. My tears blur my vision, pain blooming. 'I'm so stupid to think he would love me' I mentally chide myself. I knew he loved her. I knew it! My heart gives a loud scream of pain. I collapse at a tree, chest heaving. "So stupid" I whimper. I feel a body press to me.

"No, I am stupid" A rich voice says. I look and see a guilty Firestar. I move to get away from him. He quickly pulls me back. Firestar presses his muzzle to mine, slowly pushing me to the ground. I look at him when he lays me flat on my back. His eyes hold emotions that rocks my very core. They hold guilt, love and what burns the brightest was passion.

"You are the only one for me. Your right I did feel guilty but only because I couldn't be there for you and the kits. I felt guilty because when you needed me the most I wasn't there. That is all. My guilt at the moment is because I hurt you. I will say that I do indeed hold feelings for Sandstorm" I start to squirm in sadness. He places his paws on my side. "But you have my heart. You have my very essence in your paws. You have the power to break me to pieces or build me up. Even if you do break me I will stay by your side" He finishes. Firestar goes to my ear and licks around the tip. My breath hitches. He pulls back and purr's lowly. His paws start moving up and down my side.

"F-Firestar what are you-mm" I was cut off by him slowly licking up my neck. He stops at my ear.

"It's time I show my love for you" He says, lowly. My eyes widens he chuckles and licks my neck again. His tail curling around my hind leg. Firestar eyes shine the brightest as he looks in my eyes.

"You are my love. She will be a past fling" He says, softly. I nod and smile. I press my paws to his shoulders, a blush coming on.

"L-love me Firestar" I say, softly. Firestar gets a smirk and chuckles.

"Anything you want darling"

Firestar's P.O.V (before he catches Cinderpelt)

My children look at me in anger. Grayfur gives me a disappointment look.

"Mother has been having doubts since you came. You just renewed her belief that you only came because of guilt." He explains. Emeraldsky refrains from jumping on me. I bow my head and sigh.

"What do I do?" I ask softly. Grey fur and Emeraldsky look at each and get a faint look of what they used to look like in their eyes. They get big smiles and turns to me. Emeraldsky starts giggling. I raise a eyebrow at her and immediately know that their plan was something that I probably won't like.

"Well first give a long drawn out apology" Greyfur says. He looks at his sister before walking to me. He leans to my ear and whispers the rest in my ear. My eyes widened. I scramble away from him.

"B-But I was drunk!" I shout. They laugh softly at me.

"Think as hard as you can remember how it felt" Grayfur says. I sigh and close my eyes and search my mind. My face breaks out in a blush as all the memories come back. 'Wow...I am weird when drunk...' I think. I sigh and stand.

"Fine but if this doesn't work I will come back and let's say death will seem more tempting" I say, eyes narrowed. They gulp and nod, pushing me towards the entrance. I softly grumble before racing after Cinderpelt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I lick her ruffled pelt down. She yawns and her tail entwined with mine, softly purring. I smile and finish up grooming her. She has a soft blush on her face. I lick her muzzle she softly squeaks. I chuckle and softly purr.

"I love you" She purrs.

"I love you, too" I purr back. 'Always'