Ambush

Soooo I made a HUGE mistake it was supposed to be enter Squirrelpaw not Sandpaw so please forgive me.

The character Quietkit is owned by LongtailLover26  check her out by clicking her name.

Disclaimer: I do not own warriors
___________________________________________________

1 moon later

Squirrelpaw's P.O.V

  I am finally ready. I have ask around and found out that the she-cat name is Cinderpelt. She was a medicine cat until 1 year ago she vanish. She only left a heartbroken she-cat to hold her sercret. The secret being that she is the mother of the oh great leader of Thunderclan, Firestar he finds out and leaves my mother for the she cat. They now live happily with their kits and clan. I hope that I get my warrior name soon I am itching to kill. Leafpaw has caught on and after I told her the story she has agreed to come with me.

  "Leafpaw we will need to leave on the night of our warrior vigil" I say. She looks at me with wonder.

  "Why?" She asks. 

  "So we can leave quietly while every other cat is sleep" I explain. She nods before leaving. I will kill that she cat soon.

Cinderpelt's P.O.V 

  Running the clan has been going smoothly. They have now became more comfortable around each other. They have come accustom to me being deputy. I even tried to give it back to Graystone but he denied it and said I deserve it. I just wish I felt so sure about it like him. I am getting confusing visions. I usually see fire and blood. It won't show more. I sigh it was slowly getting to me. I hope that it didn't have to do anything with my kits. I pray to starclan that they show me more yet they simply do not answer my prayer. 

  "Cinderpelt!" I hear someone call. I look up and see that its Flameclaw, eyes holding fear. 

  "Scarlett is having her kits" He yowls. I rush after him to the nursery. Dawnnose was already prepping Scarlett for birth. I touch her belly and notice that her kits are about ready to be pushed out. They were coming too fast. I inform Dawnnose and she nods. I give Scarlett chervil. She chews it and her face screws up. She takes a deep breath and wait for instructions.

  "Scarlett your kits are coming too fast we need to work quickly if you want your kits to live" I tell her. I see her flick her ear to tell me she heard me. 

  "Push" I say. She gives a loud growl before pushing with all her might. I see a slippery bundle come out I quickly grab it and start licking to warm it up. Scarlett pants ans I tell her push again. She gives another push and a second one comes out and Dawnnose follows my antics. I call Flameclaw in.

  "Lick" I command. I go and check on her. She was exhausted and for good reasons. She was done bother kits start whining for their mother. Dawnnose places the red one that looks like Scarlett by her belly, Flameclaw does the same with the black she-cat. They immediately start suckling.

"What's their names?" I asks softly. Scarlett looks at the red one she gives a soft smile.

"Rosekit" She purrs, tiredly. Flameclaw looks at the black one and notices that she wasn't whining as much as her sister.

"Quietkit" He says, softly. Scarlett smiles at her mate and lays her head down. Flameclaw comes and curls around her, licking her ear. Scarlett leans on him she gives a soft purr. She closes her eyes and falls asleep. I smile and walk out. I head to me and Firestar's den. I lay down and purr as he comes in, curling around me in the process. I close my ears and fall asleep.

Squirrelpaw's P.O.V

  We have done it! we are becoming warriors. I sit still while I groom my own fur. It wasn't my mother grooming us in pride no it was myself grooming me in pride. I was quite please that I am a warrior. Leafpaw sits beside me just as prideful. We finish and look at our father in happiness. His eyes hold pride. We walk up and get our names.

  "Squirrelflight, Leafpool" They chant. We smile and nod to each other. 'Were coming she-cat' I mentally say. After everycat was sleep me and my sister starts our trek. Our mother has told us the place the camp is locate in one of her stories. We follow the directions and see the cave she said we would see. We walk up to the cave and notice they don't have a guard. I look at at my sister and we continue to walk in.

Blazestorm's P.O.V

  I walk out of the warriors cave. I was restless. I sit in the shadows letting my thoughts swim around my head. I have a feeling something bad was going to happen. It was storming my mind and making sure I feel it. I immediately bush up when I hear two breathing patterns that sound like two cats were awake. A new scent assaults my nose. I look and I see two she-cats one was a sand color while the other is a brown color. 'Intruders' I look at where they were heading and I don't like it. 'Mother! Father!' Before I can think I run forward and take down the sand one. She gives a yelp. I turn on the brown one and scratch her nose. She gives a yowl of pain. The sand one stands up and both look at me in a hunger haze. I get in my stance and prepare for battle.

  The sand one comes first. She goes for my belly but I see she plans to leap up. As she leaps I leap too I jump on her back and push off making her flop to the ground. The brown comes at me jumping up while I soar over her. I quickly twist in the air and rake my claws over her eye. She yowls and fall to the ground. The sand one is enrage by the prospect of her sister being hurt. I give a loud yowl to wake up the clan. The sand one eyes open in fear. As I finish the yowl she charges me. She grabs my throat in her mouth. I quickly twist from her grip and slam my paw on her face. She stumbles. As my parents exit their cave my mother eyes widen and she yowls

  "NO!" Before I could understand I am bitten in the throat. The brown one smiles her sister joins her and she bites my neck too. Together they toss my slowly draining body at my mothers paws. She looks at me in sadness. My father eyes hold shock and grief. My mother starts sobbing. I hear fighting and yowling in the background tell me that my sister brother were fighting.

  "why?" Cinderpelt asks. 

  "I love you mom and dad I will greet you in starclan" I smile one last time before I close them for good.

Emeraldsky's P.O.V 

  I watch as they throw my brother to my mothers paws. Me and my brother fuel by rage race down and leap on them. I take the brown one. I slam my paw in her muzzle. I then slide under her and rake her belly. She yowls and tries to fight back. I don't allow her to I give her a barrage of swipes and attacks. She falls to the ground bloody and beaten. I call one of the other warriors to keep her there. Grayfur finishes the sand one. We both run up to my mother we see Blazestorm smile before dying. I scream out of sadness and sob in Grayfur's coat. He curls around me and allows me to grieve on him. Cinderpelt has a blank face, Firestar looks broken. My mother slowly curls around her dead kit. Finally the blank face turns to one of deep sadness.

  She slowly lowers her head to her kits body. Her body shakes from sadness of losing her kit. She lifts her head up and yowls a heart breaking yowl. Firestar lays down to and silently places his nose to his kit neck. Grayfur leads me to Blazestorm's body. I quietly sob in his fur my big brother was gone.