I'm leader

Hiya i'm back yes already. I have cut down some of my responsibilities so i'm pretty open to write for you guys. Anyway hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own warriors

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sandstorms's P.O.V

I have joined shadowclan after quiting thunderclan. I have told blackstar about Firestar's betrayal of me. He pitied me so much that he aloud me in his clan. It wasn't like Thuderclan where you were friendly with your clanmates. The cats in this clan competes for the leaders attention they have said to me only the strongest wins. I was shocked to know that they saw me as a threat seeing that I was a new recuirt. They all say i'm blind for not being able to that Blackstar fancies me. Today i'm deciding to ask him if its true.

I pad to his den knowing that is the only place he will reside. As I make my way to the den all eyes were on me. I pick up my speed to a trot. Once I was outside his den I could feel the eyes of all the cats on me. They were burning my pelt with their envious stares. I walk into his den and see that my guess was right he was indeed in his den. When he sees me he sits up. He waits for what I have to say.

"Blackstar is it true that you want me as your mate?" I ask him bravely. He looks at me in shock before sighing in shame.

"Yes its true" He says. I was in shock from what he said. I was also disgusted that he would even dare think that I would mate with him. He was a handsome cat yes but I have no attraction to a dirt smelling cat. I was about to tell him what was on my mind when I remember one thing.'If I mate with him that means I will be just like in Thunderclan worshipped...alright after I mate with him and have his kits he'll have an accident and die'

I get up and pad to him. I push my nose on his cheek he shivers at the contact. I pull back to twin our tails. I lick his cheek and lay down bringing him with me.

"Oh honey I thought you would never ask yes i'll be your mate"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Cinderpelts P.O.V

It has been one moon since the gathering and from what I have heard I don't think Firestar knows. Sandstorm has become mates with Blackstar. He has been working hard to stop the merge clan from turning on each other. It was getting less tense as the days went on. I was padding to share tongues with him when I hear a fight break out. I run to the commotion. It was Flameclaw and Cloudpaw fighting. I jump in the fight I grab Cloudpaw by his scruff and toss him to the side. I turn to Flameclaw and glare at him.

"What happened?" I hiss.

"That mousebrain asked my mate why was she so fat" Flameclaw explains. I turn and glare at the apprentice.

"Now why in starclan would you ask that?" I ask.

"Cause she was fat" Cloudpaw meows, matter-of-factly.

"You will not disrespect your elders so for your punishment you will be taking care of the elders." I nod thinking the arguement was over.

"Your not my leader" Cloudpaw huffs. I turn to heatly reprimand him. 

"Your right but I am your leader" A new voice says. I turn to see Firestar glaring heatly at Cloudpaw. He walks in front of the hard-head of an apprentice.

"You will do ask Cinderstar has said" He hisses. The crowd that form around us leaves after seeing the apprentice being told what his punishment was. I ,on the other paw, am angry. I tug Firestar's ear with my teeth. He yelps and glares at me. I only flick my tail to tell him to follow me. I know what I was thinking was stupid but I wanted to know. I walk in my den to talk to him.

"Firestar you know i'm the leader of this clan right?'' I ask. He looks at me for a little.

"No Cinderstar I am" He meows." it seems you don't have the nine lives" He says. My anger flares up at what he just said. He practically said I was incapable of ruling a clan because of not having nine lives. I stand up and glare at him.

"What's that suppose to mean Fireheart" I growl.

"It means you will die easyily Cinderpelt" He hisses. I stand up and walk out the den.

"You know maybe it was a mistake saying yes to being your mate fireheart" I rush out the den. When I was out the den I run up the hill. It was sad to know that my own mate found me weak just like that others. I sigh and sit down under thee shade of a tree. I called this tree the worry catcher. This tree has aloud me to release steam many times. Its been a long time since i've been here this was my get away when i had the kits. They were a handful even as kits worst if you ask me. Tears build up in my eyes I was in lost at what to do. I lay down and close my eyes.'Starclan guide me'

______________________________________________________________________________-

Dream

I wake up to be surounded by strange cats. I saw a blue cat who had stars in her pelt. Bluestar?!

"Young cat you are not to be leader" She says. I sigh and look away she was saying that I was incapable to lead my clan again. I stand up and face her tears welling in my eyes again.

"Yes bluestar" I bow my head. She walks forward and places her head on top of mine.

'When fire falls cinder will remain and bring fire arise' That was the last thing I heard before slowly leaving 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 I wake up to Firestar laying beside me. His face was in the form of guilt. When he looks at me he opens his mouth to speak. 

"It's fine Firestar" I lick his cheek. He nuzzles me in my neck. I sigh in happiness bathing in my mates warmth. 'When fire falls cinder will remain and bring fire arise'