The clans

So I'm so very sorry about this uber late update. I haven't updated on my fanfiction account either so don't feel left out.So I'll try to spend most of my time with my stories. Well enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own warriors
____________________________________
Cinderstar's P.O.V

I marvel at how the clan has become. Its quite funny how we all fit into the caves. The Thunderclan was at awe in the cave they all wanted to see which cave is which. I pad to my den and lay down. I close my eyes and let my mind roam.
' Life is going to be stressful with the newest members' I give a soft sighs 'I hope they won't attack each other too soon. I want to get some rest. I hope sandstorm will not cause trouble that I can't handle' I stop my musing to flip over to my back. I stare at the ceiling of my cave as I enter my musing again.

'With Thunderclan gone I wonder what's going to happen to their land? maybe the other clans will take it. Wait...HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THE OTHER CLANS!?' I quickly jerk back to life. I look around my den in panic. 'What will the other clans do when they find out?' I stop thinking and stand up. My legs had already fell asleep.

I walk to the mouth of my den and look out. I see my clan and Thunderclan sharing tongues. I smile at the warming scene before I remember my panic. I rush through the throng of cats and run outside the main cave. I sniff the air and head to the place that was overflowing with Firestar. When I arrive i'm shocked to find him playing with m-our kits. The apprentices were pouncing on him as he was acting like a badger. Blazepaw leap and landed on Firestar's head he puffed out his chest.

"I am the king of badgers!" He proudly proclaims. Firestar chuckles at the statement and shakes his head. He watches in amusement as Blazepaw yowls and falls flat on his face. I was about to back away when all three apprentices stops to sniff the air. They all turn to where I was hiding.

"Cinderstar!" they all shout. Firestar looks at them with confusion. I step out and they all jump on me. My legs buckle at the new weight. They weren't kits anymore they were almost warriors. I give out a startle yelp before collapsing onto the ground. They all laugh at my fall. I playfully glare at each of my kits.

"you keep doing this i'm going to break my back" I joke. They blush in embarrassment. I giggle before standing up. I turn to Firestar and smile at him. The apprentices do the same. I turn to the apprentices and crouch down.

"Hey can you do me a favor as a..warrior?" I whisper. They eagerly nod their heads.

"Go hunting and find the bigest vole ever" I explain. They nod and scamper off already boasting who would win. When they disappear I turn to Firestar but flinch when I notice how close he is. I scramble back and trip over my back legs. I fall on my back and look up in a daze. I see Firestar appear above me. He had a amused gleam in his eyes. His forepaws were on either side of me his back paws on both sides of my tail. Firestar leans down and licks my cheek. He then nuzzles my neck.

"I will never get enough of your scent" He purrs. I nod before remembering my haste.

"Firestar what will the clans think about you moving and all" I ask. He stops purring and stares at me.

"They will...not be happy" He says.

"Firestar you should have conversed with them first" I sigh.

"I know I should have but I didn't want you to have second thoughts" He whispers. I shake my head and push myself up.

"Firestar your rash decision could lead to the death of our clans or m-our kits" I explain. He is by my side in a instant. He looks at me with eyes that could make me melt. It was a smoldering look yet it held warmth and passion.