Her or me

So guys we are nearing the end of hidden kits. I dunno if I should add sequel. Give me your feedback when this is done.

Disclaimer: I do not own warriors

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V
Firestar stares at the tan she-cat, frowning deeply at her. Cinderpelt was unsure what to do or what to say. Her stomach filling up with cold fear. 'She's unpredictable!' Her instincts yell out to her. Firestar slowly stands and focuses a look with Sandstorm.

"Sandstorm, did you really think we were happy?" He asks, leveling her with a slightly annoyed look. Sandstorm only stares as he speaks. Her eyes then narrow.

"H-How could you?! Did you not hear me earlier?! Did you?!" She shrieks, making both cats wince in pain as her loud voice hurts their ears. Firestar narrows his eyes as he wraps his tail around Cinderpelt.

"All love from you is false." He says, green eyes piercing as Sandstorm becomes angrier, sputtering in her rage and hissing loudly. She fixes her eyes on Cinderpelt and the words registering in her head were 'it's her fault,' The blinding rage sends her forward. She swipes at Cinderpelt, catching the gray she-cat off guard and making her give a yelp of pain and stumbling back. Firestar let's out a battle cry before throwing himself at Sandstorm.

Sandstorm had no time to reach when the heavy male attaches to her back, sending her down as her legs could not handle both weighs. Firestar uses her dazed state to swipe his claws across her cheek, giving a growl. She hisses before managing to get her hind legs under and in position to kick him off, making him fall on his back with a yelp. She retaliates fast and lunges, raking her claws down his chest multiple times, causing a yowl of pain escape him.

"If I can't have you no one can!" She screeches before lunging. Firestar's eyes widens and pupils shrink as a warmth wraps around his throat. He thrashes but Sandstorm holds firm. Cinderpelt could hardly see as blood drips into her eyes. She whimpers and springs to her feet. A warning growl escapes Sandstorm. "Chose!" She says from around his neck. Firestar thrashes before he meets her eyes.

"Her." He spat, venom in his voice. Sandstorm snarls and bites down, harshly, the sickening sound of her fangs slurping into his fur and skin, blood dripping. She pulls back and watches as Firestar wheezes. Cinderpelt shrieks and lunges to his side.

"Fire! Fire please don't go!" She cries. Sandstorm's eyes hold cold betrayal and satisfaction. Firestar's rapidly dimming eyes turns to Cinderpelt. He musters a smile.

"Love...you..." He says before his eyes close and he takes his last wheezing breath. Cinderpelt trembles, tears falling down her cheeks, wetting the fur. Sandstorm crackles in utter happiness.

"He is pathetic!" She laughs, sneering at the limp tom. Cinderpelt grits her teeth before she turns, teeth bared. Sandstorm gets a psychotic smile across her muzzle as she sees her.  "Going to follow him?" She asks, sneering.

"No. I will avenge my mentor and mate." Cinderpelt says, launching, giving Sandstorm no time to react. Cinderpelt digs her claws into her shoulders as she pins her. Her teeth gleam in the moonlight as she lowers down, teeth viciously sinking into the neck of the she-cat. Sandstorm thrashes before laughing when Cinderpelt let's go, muzzle full of the foul she cat's blood.

"You mouse-brian! They will think it was you! You killed us both!" She laughs, coughing as her throat fills with blood. Cinderpelt's ears flattens down. 'No...' She thinks as it falls in that she was right. Her heart cracks further as pounding paws from all sides comes into the clearing. Thornclaw was the first head she saw before soon Flameclaw comes. Graystripe from the other side, Cloudtail following. They look at the two limp bodies then to the only living one.

It didn't take long for Thornclaw to grab and yank Cinderpelt back as Graystripe lunges, yowling in rage. She whimpers in response as Flameclaw bats Cloudtail away as he tries to retaliate. They drag the frozen Cinderpelt away as she stares at the limp body of Firestar, crying. Once they were out the clearing Thornclaw tosses her onto Flameclaw's back and they race back to their clan, silently and ears flattened. 'Why...?' Cinderpelt thinks, paws pressing on top of her head, ears immediately aching as her claws press into her soft ears.

"WHY?!"