Moruning

I cried the last chapter who else did?

Disclaimer:I do not own warriors
______________________________________________

Cinderpelt's P.O.V

  I stumble after Firestar. The clan was huddle around us as we place our kit in the middle of the cave. I lay down and bury my nose in his side. Tears drip and fall in his pelt. My brave kit save me and his father giving up his life. I feel Firestar press against me to tell me he was there. I turn and cry in his fur. I hear my daughter mourn her big brother. She looks up to him. She has always been fascinated with his fighting like he was one with his moves. The clan sits silently around my family.

  I look up as Flameclaw lays near me. He beckons a cat and in comes a tired, but sad looking Scarlett. She lays near my daughter. Thornclaw comes too he lays right beside the side of me. We all sit the vigil silently. In the morning the elders came and buried Blazestorm. I stand and walk to me and Firestar cave. I fall on the ground. Firestar was making a speech about Blazestorm. I block it out and remember the times with him as a kit happy and joyful. Tears come to my eyes.

  "Why?" I whisper, broken.

Emeraldsky's P.O.V 

  I listen to my fathers speech about my brother. Tears comes to my eyes as he starts to break down on the rock. Grayfur takes my father's place and starts to continue his speech. I was shock at how confident and wise my brother sounds. Once he finishes he leaps down and walks to me. He looks at me before walking past me. He walks out the cave I see his tail and ears droop. I follow him. He stops at a big tree. He lays down and sobs. My brother who just looked like a leader is now a brother who is mourning. He claws up the tree in rage.

Grayfur's P.O.V

  I claw at the tree in anger. He didn't have to die! He was a good brother a cat who deserve to live. I finally call down and notice that one of my claws were out and bleeding. I stare at it in a dark spinning haze. My sister comes out and rushes to me. She looks at my paw and immediately starts licking the blood. She then climbs the tree and comes down with cobwebs. She places it on my claw. She looks at me. She the runs and starts sobbing in my chest fur.

  "He shouldn't have died" She chokes out. I nod I entwine our tails to let her know I am there and she was alright with me. She cries out his name and continues crying. I feel my heart melt inside here is my baby sister crying and I have nothing to sooth her. I just sit and let her cry. I look up at the sky. 'They will pay' I think bitterly.

Firestar's P.O.V 

  I go into the leaders den and notice my blank face mate. She looks at me and tears builds in her eyes. I can tell she was breaking. I rushes to her and lick her head furiously. She sobs and claws at the ground. I watch knowing nothing will soothe her hurting heart. I had the two she cats put in a cave and its being guard by the best warriors. My mate finally calms down and results to silently letting her tears fall down her eyes into her fur. I soft lick her ear. I fight the need to attack the two she cats. 

  "F-Firestar who are those cats?" She chokes out. I look at her and my eyes fill with rage.

  "Those are Sandstorm and Blackstars kits" I say. She tenses beside me. Her tail lashes and I feel her claws come out. She wants them dead.

  "What were here for?" She snarls.

  "To kill you" I whisper. She stands and paces the den. She then stops and she sits down her tears dripping from her fur.

  "So I killed Blazestorm?" She asks. I rush to her.

  "No they didn't even know he was our son till we came out" I reason. Her blue eyes fill with more tears. She lays down and this time she cries herself to sleep. I lay with her. When she is in a deep sleep I get up and walk down to where we held the prisoners. I look both of them in the eyes. 

  "You can leave" I say to Graystone. He dips his head and leaves. I stand in front of the beaten and batter she cats. They look up at me and tilt there heads.

  "Are you Firestar?" The one that looks like Sandstorm asks.

  "I am" I meow, curtly. 

  "Good that means your mate Cinderpelt is near?" She asks again.

  "That is not your concern. What you did...is past unacceptable" I say. They look up at me with uncaring eyes I smile and before one of them could blink I had the brown one on the ground flopping around. I hold my paw on her throat.

  "You see you killed one of my kin" I start. I see the sand one looking panic "Do you know what you have done? You have killed a cat who didn't deserve it. Your sister here under me do you feel fear of me killing her?" I ask. The sand nods "Then you know something of how the mother of the tom you killed feels" I let up the brown she cat and she runs to her sister she shivers in fear. I narrow my eyes.

  "I will deliver you back to your mother tomorrow" Their eyes widen.

  "No if she knows we left she will be mad" The sand says. I look at them.

  "I don't care" I sneer. I call back Graystone. He stands guards them. I send them one more smothering glare. I leave and gather my family. I usher them all in my den I let each lay down and fall asleep. I stay up ready to fight for my family.