Accident | 707

>> gif credit to @/lionna on gfycat <<

fandom | Mystic Messenger

character | 707

requested | No, @/wukindly on tumblr, @/wolfhard-tozier on tumblr

warnings | Smut/NSFW

word count | 1,234

keys | (Y/n) = Your name, (b/t) = bottom's type (jeans, skirt, sweatpants...etc)

summary | Oh that's perfect!!!! Okay so basically, can you do an one shot with 7 where they're having sex, doesn't matter how they led up to it, but upon climax instead of saying seven like he usually does, he says his real name and he's just shook and then hes super apologetic but he assures him that he liked it?

>><<

You sighed as you watched Seven type furiously on his keyboard. You could see lines of text showing up on the monitor but had not the slightest idea what any of it meant. You looked at the ceiling before tossing your forearm over your eyes

"Babe." You drawled out.

"Hm?" He mumbled. You looked at him to see that he hadn't even moved a centimeter.

"I'm bored." You said. You couldn't see it, but Seven grinned.

"Hi Bored, I'm Seven-Zero-Seven." He replied. You groaned loudly.

"Why do I even date you?" You asked.

"Because you love me." He replied nonchalantly.

"That's what you think." You said in a joking manner. Seven gasped and turned his chair towards you. He placed a hand over his heart and turned his nose to the ceiling.

"I'm hurt (Y/n), devasted even. What have I ever done to deserve a low blow such as that?" He yelled out dramatically. You laughed.

"Jeez Seven, there's no-"

"Oh, woe is me! My boyfriend has revealed his true colors! Whatever shall I do with this broken heart of mine?" He spoke theatrically. You sighed and stood up, walking over to his chair and placing your hands on your hips.

"Seven, you know I was just kidding." You said. Seven stuck out his bottom lip and crossed his arms over his chest, reminding you of a child who was refused a toy.

"I don't believe you." He replied. You laughed before sitting on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck, and placing your lips on his. He uncrossed his arms and wrapped them around your waist, pulling you closer to him and moving his lips in sync with yours. After a minute or so of kissing, you pulled away with a smile.

"Do you believe me now?" You asked. Seven made a face that made him appear to be in deep thought.

"Not quite yet." He said. You rolled your eyes before placing your lips on his again. You could feel him smile through the kiss before you bit his lip. He made a noise of surprise before he bit your lip back. You opened your mouth slightly as he pushed his tongue inside. You moaned quietly before rolling your hips on his. He pulled away, panting and with a string of saliva still attached to your mouths.

"Why don't we go to the bed so I can prove how much I love you?" You whispered in his ear. Seven didn't waste another second to pick you up and walk to his bed. He laid you down and went to kiss you again but you held up your hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked. You smirked.

"I'm on top tonight." You replied. Seven turned red as you adjusted your position to where he was laying down and you were straddling him.

"Well, I can't complain about this." He said. You giggled and kissed his lips lightly before pulling away and starting to kiss his jaw. You moved down his neck and started leaving hickeys on his Adam's apple, knowing it was the most sensitive part on his neck.

You sat up and motioned for him to do so too. Once he did you pushed his sweater off his shoulders and pulled his shirt over his head. You watched as his cross necklace fell on his pale chest and you couldn't help but smile. You grabbed it in your hand.

"We're about to do some not-so-God-pleasing stuff." You said. He laughed quietly before grabbing the bottom of your shirt and starting to lift it. You smiled and pulled it the rest of the way up.

"Eager, are we?" You asked. He shrugged.

"You tell me." He said before placing his mouth on your chest. You moaned and ran your fingers through his soft hair as he sucked on your sensitive buds. He alternated, causing cold air to hit your pecs, sending a shiver down your back.

You pushed on his shoulders, causing him to lay back down. You moved down and popped the button on his jeans, pulling down the zipper, and pulling them off his legs. You began to pull off your (b/t) as Seven watched hungrily, the tent in his briefs slowly growing.

You were both left in just your boxers and you were panting lightly. You leaned down and pressed your lips on his, making sure to move your hips as well. He moaned and pulled away.

"Please, (Y/n), you're driving me insane." Seven said, his voice heavily laced with both desire and despair. You laughed quietly before pulling down both his underwear and yours. You grabbed his shaft and slowly began to sink down on him, causing him to groan loudly.

"Jesus Christ." He mumbled. You placed your arms on either side of him and began to slowly move up and down on his cock. Seven grabbed your hips and began to move with you, all while groaning and biting his lip. Seven was always very vocal during sex and it was something you appreciated immensely.

"This never gets old." Seven said as you continued to ride him. You would've responded, but you feared that your moans would mask your statement if you tried to. You began to bounce faster, making both of you moan loudly.

"Babe I think I'm gonna cum." Seven said, closing his eyes and noticeably swallowing.

"Already?" You asked quietly.

"Can you blame me? With how tight you are and the way you're moving your hips, I'm surprised I lasted this long." He replied. You giggled quietly before leaning down.

"Then cum." You whispered in his ear, trying to sound as seductively as you could. Seven groaned before thrusting his hips upward, further releasing himself inside of you. The feeling of his warm cum filling you up caused you to moan and you felt yourself approaching high.

"Seven I'm gonna cum too." You moaned out. Seven smirked, seeing this as an opportunity to fit in some dirty talk of his own.

"Go on then baby, cum all over me, and say my name while you do it. Tell the world who's making you feel this good." He said. You moaned, your mind starting to go blank from pleasure.

"Saeyoung!" You shouted, dropping your hips down one final time and seeing stars from the pure euphoria of your orgasm. Once the initial high wore off you laid down next to him. A minute passed and neither of you had moved. You from exhaustion and Seven from shock.

"Did you just...?" Seven asked, trailing off.

"Did I what?" You asked.

"Call me Saeyoung?" He asked. You looked up at him.

"What?" You asked. Seven was red in the face, which usually would have worn off by now, so you could only assume he was embarrassed.

"When you came, you called me Saeyoung, not Seven like you usually do." He replied. You took a second to process his statement before placing a hand over your mouth in surprise.

"Oh my god, I did do that. Seven I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking. I was so wrapped up in everything that I didn't even realize. It was an accident, I swear. I-"

"Hey calm down." Seven interrupted. He looked away from you.

"I... kinda liked it." He muttered.

"You did?" You asked.

"Yeah, it was... Nice, for lack of a better word." He responded. You giggled quietly before kissing his cheek.

"Well then, if that's the case then I'll make sure to do it more often."