Fits of Passion and Idiocy | eddie munson

>> gif credit to @/munsuneddie on tumblr <<

CONTAINS SPOILERS

fandom | Stanger Things

character | Eddie Munson

requested | anonymous

warnings | brief mention of drugs, canon character death, fandom typical blood & violence, mild angst

word count | 14,814

keys | (Y/n) = Your name, (L/n) = Last name, (f/c) = favorite color, (D/n) = Dog's name

summary | eddie fix it fic PLEASE im begging literally you an do anything you want just fix it my heart was BROKEN

editor | @/feliscatus-exe on tumblr

>><<

"So, uh, speaking of monsters, uh, Lucas has to do his, uh... balls-in-laundry-baskets game. So..." Dustin trails off, chuckling. "He's not gonna be able to make it to Hellfire tonight." His attempt to lighten the mood while talking about such a thing seems to have no sway on Eddie.

"And I know there's no way we can beat your sadistic campaign without him. So, me and mike, we were talking, shooting the shit, and we were thinking that ma-maybe we- we might-"

"Postpone." Mike cuts his rambling short.

"Postpone!?" The rest of the Hellfire Club shouts in anger. They begin talking over each other, most of their sentences overlapping and inaudible.

"Shut up!" Eddie shouts over everyone else. Gareth sighs and swallows his frustration.

"You saying Sinclair's been taken in by the dark side?" Eddie asks.

"Uh. Something like that." Mike replies.

"Something like that?" Eddie hisses as he throws a pretzel at him.

"Jesus Christ." Dustin whispers, his voice high-pitched and somewhat trembling.

"And rather than find a sub for him, you want... you want to postpone 'The Cult of Vecna'?" He asks, another pretzel in his hand. Whether for eating or throwing, they're unsure.

"I... I don't want to postpone it. We don't want to postpone it. It's just that, you know, most of the subs will be at the championship game." Mike begins to plead his case, but Eddie stands up from his chair halfway through his sentence.