All Work No Play | stanley barber

>> gif credit to @/weenie-moon on tumblr <<

fandom | I Am Not Okay With This

character | (20) Stanley Barber

requested | Anonymous

warnings | smut/NSFW

word count | 618

keys | (Y/n) = Your name

summary | Hi can you please do a Stanley barber (aged up to 18) x reader where the reader is sitting on stans lap and grinds him and gets him big and they fuck.

editor | @/feliscatus on tumblr

>><<

You yawned and stretched your arms, grabbing the remote to the tv and pausing whatever Netflix had autoplayed. You stood up from the couch, looking around your living room to see where your long-term boyfriend had wandered off to. You walked down the hall and into your shared bedroom, seeing him sitting on the bed with his computer in his lap.

"And what do you think you're doing?" You asked. He looked up and smiled.

"You looked so entranced in your show I didn't want to bother you." He replied. You smiled and walked into the room, splaying out next to him on the bed.

"Working again?" You asked as you peered at his screen. He nodded.

"Gotta pay the bills somehow." He replied with a laugh. You sighed.

"Boo. So boring. Whatever happened to the fun Stanley Barber?" You asked and he snickered.

"I'm still fun." He said. You sat up and grabbed his laptop, moving it aside. He opened his mouth to protest but quickly shut it once you sidled onto his lap.

"Prove it." You whispered. A deep pink dusted his cheeks as he averted his eyes. His hands found their way to your waist, resting peacefully.

"Prove it?" He asked. You bit your lip and nodded, gently shifting your hips in a way you knew would make him go crazy. He let out a sigh, his grip slightly tightening. You dipped your head into the crook of his neck, taking gentle nips at the skin and grinding your hips slightly harder. This time he let out a moan, his dick beginning to stiffen underneath you.

"I'll never get my work done like this." He breathed out. You giggled and rolled your hips a few times, consecutively.

"That's the point." You whispered before biting his neck harder. He let out a lewd moan and you could feel his dick get to full mast. You popped the button of his jeans shimmying them down the best you could. You moved your hand past the waistband of his boxers and gently began to jack him off, causing his breath to hitch in his throat.

"You're teasing." He groaned, bucking his hips into your hand. You smirked and shifted yourself enough to pull down his boxers and your own bottoms. You brought his lips to yours and aligned his dick with your entrance. You slowly sank down, moaning into the kiss as he filled you up. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against yours, looking deeply into your eyes.

"Better?" You asked. He grabbed your waist and began to thrust into you, causing your eyes to roll into the back of your head. His motions were quick and desperate. Heaven knows how long it had been since you two had a moment like this together.

"God, you're so tight my love." He groaned as dug his nails into your skin. You could only respond with a string of moans as he pounded into the bundle of nerves inside you that turned you to putty.

"Right... mmff... Right there." You begged, clinging onto him as your life depended on it. His breathing was heavy and you could tell he was close to unraveling too.

"Please, cum inside me. I-I need you to fill me up, Stan. Please. Please pl-"

"Fuck! (Y/n)!" He cut you off as his hips sputtered. He buried himself to the hilt inside of you, emptying all he had and in turn causing your own body to spasm as you came. You gripped his shoulders, shaking as you rode him through his high.

"I needed that. Thank you" He said, leaning his forehead against yours once again. You smiled.

"Anything for you Stanley Barber."