Good Boy | eddie munson

>>gif credit to @/s3xsellsits2004 on tumblr<<

fandom | Stanger Things

character | Eddie Munson

requested | anonymous

warnings | smut/nsfw, hair pulling, praise

word count | 1,412

keys | none

summary | look im just saying it cause we're all thinking it okay. eddie munson likes his hair being pulling. and i need a fic about it. top m reader bottom eddie on all fours (since you do multiple vers you could have the f reader peg him idk tho just a suggestion) in the beggining theyre just making out and the reader pulls his hair without realizing and eddie gives the WHINIEST moan ever and the reader is so into it and yeah nothing too hardcore maybe even some praise too i feel like hed be into that

editor | @/feliscatus-exe on tumblr

>><<

You exhaled through your nose as you pressed your lips against Eddie's. His hands were gripped on your waist and yours were draped on his shoulders. The quiet tune of the radio rang in the back of your mind but you were far too preoccupied with your boyfriend to register what was playing.

You could feel his hard-on nestled underneath you, begging to be freed from his jeans. His fingers gripped your waist harder as your hips slid up and down in an attempt to rouse him even further. You could practically feel his heart beating through his ribcage as your hands traveled up his chest.

You pulled away to look at him, in all his glory. His lips were puffy from how long you'd been making out and his cheeks were flushed a beautiful rose pink. He blinked a slight haze from his eyes and smiled, which you rushed to return.

"You're the prettiest boy on Earth Eddie." You muttered, going back in for another kiss.

"Quit it." He said with a smile. You shook your head, lips still attached to his.

"I mean it. You're so pretty..." You replied. Your hands moved from his chest and up his neck, finding your fingers entangled in his messy locks.

"The prettiest." You whispered in between bouts of pulling your lips away. You could feel him twitching in his jeans and his breathing becoming more strangled.

Without thinking, you tightened your grip on the roots of his hair, giving it a slight tug. His breath caught in his throat, and a melodic sound met your ears. Eddie's fingers gripped you tighter as he whimpered from the feeling of his hair being pulled.

You pulled away and stared at him, fingers still in his strands. He stared back at you, seemingly just as surprised by the noise that had come out of his throat as you were. His chest rose and fell at a rate you weren't sure you'd seen before.

"Did you just-"

"I don't know." He cut you off with a quickness, but you could see a sort of glint in his eyes. You bit your lip, and pulled again, slightly harder this time. The moan that came out of his lips was so pornographic that a chill ran down your spine.

"Holy fuck." You whispered, staring at him with a look of bemusement. He stared back, eyes wide, but cock so hard you thought it might pop the button on his jeans.

"You like your hair being pulled." You stated, so matter of factly you'd think you had known that for years. He opened his mouth to respond, but you felt the need to tease him further, so instead of letting him speak, you pulled his hair again, eliciting another one of those whiny moans that were starting to make you feel lightheaded with pure lust.