Thank You

And then, the end has come. 

When I wrote my first book: 'You're Mine' it took me around 2 weeks and it blew up. It was a mess written by a day dreaming teenager. 

 Then it took me months to edit it the way I wanted it to be throughout the years. Then came the second book and now the last book- You're Back. I know it has been hard to keep the updates regular, hell it was just a big mess- but so many of you still stuck up with me. Still waited and read my chapters. 

I can't find the words to describe how that makes me feel- especially now in a darker time, since my brother passed away and I am dealing with depression. I promise to keep writing- hell I am halfway through a new book and I can't wait to show it to you. 

This short trilogy means so much to me- because it means a lot to you and you mean a lot to me. 

All the support, the messages, the emails, the comments- you guys keep me going. I hope you all know that if you're going through a tough time- keep going, don't stop there. You decide how to end your story- how to end your last chapter, and what the last sentence will be, so make it worth it. Trust me, you won't regret it. 

Now enough of me getting emotional- let's get to the point. I have decided to start a fantasy book ;) And I am so proud of it so far, in a few days or weeks I'll be posting the first chapter (when I figure out how to make a good cover for it :D) 

I hope you'll stick around for this one too. 

With love,

Sadnessbabe12