Chapter Seven- Pink

The next morning Justin was all up and ready by 8am. He was more than eager to go to work.

"We can grab breakfast on the way, please hurry up I can't wait to show you everything." He said as he already put on his blazer and stood by the door. I was just finishing up my hair and saw a slight irritation on his face, so I got my jacket and we left before he got any more annoyed. I am so not a morning person...

The drive to his company didn't take long. As I looked up at the huge skyscraper I remembered Damon's company, which didn't look much different. I shrugged the thought away and followed Justin inside.

The one thing that I noticed today was, everyone admires Justin. Everyone loves Justin. All girls (models) can't stop themselves from staring at him, desperately waiting for him to look their way. And he likes all of it. He loves the attention. He even winks here and there, smirks to some of the girls and laugh when he notices how much they're blushing.

All the girls hissed at me. They eyed me up and down and made me feel really insecure. They made sure not to make me feel welcome, and Justin was too busy talking with some of the models to notice anything.

He put me in a dressing room with a stylist that nearly burned all my hair off and poked me in the eye with the mascara at least 3 times. Then I got really nervous when I saw what I was supposed to wear. It was pink lingerie. Is this a joke? I didn't put it on and left to find Justin.

And when I did, he said, "Hi honey, you look wonderful. Why aren't you changed yet?" I looked around and noticed all girls were changed, all in nothing but lingerie. They were all stick thin, with long blond or brown hair and were trying to catch his attention. "You never told me that I'd have to model in my lingerie!" I shouted whispering since everyone was prying. "Oh, I didn't? Well, it's not that big of a deal, is it, honey. It's just 5 minutes and then it's over, you're too gorgeous to keep it all covered. Now go on and change we're starting soon." I couldn't believe it. "Please honey, I thought you'd give it a try." He said and looked slightly sad as he stroke his thumb on my cheek. My heart skipped a beat.

"I don't know Justin, I never did this before..." I tried to explain, "Look, Natalie, no pressure, okay? I just really want you to try it, it's really fun... Please? for me?" I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay Natalie, you're second. I want Rachel to go first so you know how it's done." Justin said towards me and then looked at a gorgeous girl. Her hair were an amazing honey-brown colour, and she walked like she owned the place. Her figure was perfect, super thin and yet curved in the right places. She wore black laced lingerie and her hair were super straight. I could tell she had a lot of makeup on, she must have a great stylist because it looked really natural. She was amazing. As she got ready, she threw on a huge, bright smile for the camera and started posing as the photos were being taken. Click, click, click... She threw a different, perfect sexy pose for each of the many photos.

Then it was my turn, and I knew I couldn't do it. I was gonna make myself a fool. I was super nervous and really insecure. I took off the robe that was covering me and stood with my pink lingerie before the camera. I felt my hands shaking. I could tell everybody was watching, they all wanted to see how the new girl does. And then the camera man started taking photos.

{Damon's POV}

I remembered Rachel asking me to stop by to see how well she's gonna do at her new photoshoot yesterday, and since I was done with business, I decided to stop by and be a good fiancé. And I bought her some coffee.

The setting was as always filled with power-hungry, competing models and I just tried to find Rachel among them. Oh, there she is... She was currently posing, and she really was great. And that black lingerie... I'm definitely gonna buy it from Justin Schneider. I admired her some more before she got off and waved to me with a huge smile. She knew she was the best. She ran into my arms laughing and I kissed her. "That was great, baby." I said and she took her coffee. "I know, Damon, and it wasn't just great, it was amazing, I'm literally better than all these empty headed bitches in here. You're so lucky to have me!" She exclaimed as she smiled brightly. Right...

The sound of photos being taken made me look at the next model that was posing and... the time stopped. I couldn't see anything else but her. Her soft, curled brown hair, her perfect toned skin, her long legs and her stunning body.

I got super confused as to why she was here, and I still didn't understand anything about her and how she was still alive. I remembered her when she was younger, I remember kissing her in the snow, taking her on my yacht, throwing her to the swimming pool and touching her soft skin. I remembered her throwing herself in my arms and hugging me tightly, how she laughed until she cried or how she always saw the good in people. And she's back... she really is. She was there, a few meters before me, in flesh and blood. She never died, and it was like a wound reopened in my heart.

I couldn't stop staring at her, she was breath-taking, she has always been. And not just her looks, fuck that, she's the most amazing person I have ever met. She's so strong, she went through so much but never let the world bring her down.

Her personality, the way she always saw the world in bright colors made me want to spend the rest of my life with her. But I knew I couldn't, I never could. I fucked up, severely. I ruined every single good thing in our past relationship and I paid for it. As I looked how she, nervously, posed in front of the camera, I also looked where she was looking most of the time. She was looking at Justin Schneider. And he was looking at her.

And then I remembered seeing them together in Santorini, and put the pieces together. I felt nothing but regret and guilt as I wondered how it'd feel if it was her that just threw herself in my arms, and not Rachel. If only I did things differently... maybe she'd still be with me. But... maybe it's for the best. As far as I know, Schneider is a good man, and he will treat her better than I ever had. She started to loosen up and I admired how beautiful she looked. The way she looked at him, I don't think she ever looked that way at me.

I looked at her one last time and just... walked away. I turned around and walked away. I could hear Rachel trying to say something but it didn't matter, what mattered is that I had to leave, and I needed to be alone.

I drove off at high speed.

A/N

Justin... what are you cooking up there? Maybe your intentions aren't as clear as we thought, are they? ;)

And Damon... looks like you're starting to doubt your happiness... hmm, why could that be...

Remember to vote and comment my dears, I hope you enjoyed!

love,

Sb12