Chapter Eleven- Not Everyone's an Asshole

Previously...

As the driver was putting my suitcase in the back, I got hit my someone and fell on the ground. I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. Then I saw a man grabbing my handbag which contained my passport, phone, wallet, all my money and so much more. And then he ran off into the city.
"Hey! My bag!" I shouted but he was gone after a few seconds. The driver helped me stand up and I thanked him. He was gone. With no trace of him or my bag. No, no, no, no...

I stood up and got myself together. I straightened my clothes and decided there's no point in pitying myself. I had no money, no phone, nothing. Just a suitcase with all my clothes and shit.

I needed money. And to get money, you have to get a job.

Damon

Days went by faster than I wanted them to. I found myself unable to concentrate and think straight. Every time I went out I was wondering if I'd maybe bump into Natalie, or whether I was ever gonna see her again.

Another weekend came and I found myself lost in thoughts as Rachel hugged me tightly. She kissed me slowly, and then she kissed my neck. She undid my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. Then she kissed my chest until she reached my pants and unzipped that too. As she was blowing me, I took a deep breath and relaxed.

I got completely lost when I imagined Natalie on Rachel's place. The thought turnt me on so much, that I threw Rachel on the bed and fucked her before she could undress completely. I kept my eyes closed. I forgot who really was underneath me, and as I came I said "Natalie" out loud.

I froze. I could feel Rachel stiffening underneath me.

"What?" She asked getting angry.  "What the fuck did you just say?"

"Rachel it's not what you think." I didn't know what to tell her. It was exactly what she thought. I felt like an asshole.

"Natalie? Natalie fucking Sene? The model I used to work with?" She said now fully clothed.

I remained silent. Then she threw my shirt at me aggressively.

"You fucking asshole! How do you even know her?"

"Rachel please... I can explain... we... we used to, but then she... and now I..."

Then she picked up a pillow and started hitting me as hard as she could.

"You fucking cheater! I... I can't believe this! We are fucking engaged! I thought you wanted to fucking marry me!"

"Rachel, calm down. I did. I really did want to marry you. But then Natalie... I don't know how to explain it. I am myself a mess right now, I don't know what I'm feeling. I'm so sorry."

"I've wasted so much time on you thinking that you loved me! Just for you to lie and cheat on me!" She wanted to say way more but then she started crying and pacing around our bedroom.

"I can't believe this. I don't want to see you EVER AGAIN!" She took off the engagement ring and threw it at me before walking out.

"I want you out by the morning." She added before leaving.

I lay back on the bed and sighed loudly. Losing Rachel still didn't hurt as bad as realized I'm a real asshole and deserve to get eaten by piranhas, or something. I lost Rachel, and haven't seen Natalie since our night together. Yet I knew I had to find her, I had to fix this.

But firstly I called a moving out firm.
"I'd like to move out by tomorrow morning... where? Uhm... just take all my things to my penthouse by The Queen club. Yes... thank you."
I respected Rachel and I understood she needed some space now.