Chapter Nine- One Night Stand

Previously:

A few hours later I checked in a hotel, left my bags there, put a dress on and went to drink my sorrows away at the nearest club. Hours went by and I'm pretty sure I tried all the different types of cocktails they had. I felt really lonely. I didn't have anybody. Nobody cared about me, I didn't have any family or friends and nobody would even care if I was gone, like Justin or his arrogant family. I didn't want to feel so alone. And then the next thing I know is I'm sitting on a guy's lap and shoving my tongue down his throat. I was more than ready to spend the  night in his arms.

...

The last thing I remember were the colorful lights that were quickly passing through. I was in a car, a taxi perhaps, and I heard a man's voice, but couldn't really make out what he was saying.

I woke up the next morning in a hotel room. The sun was flashing on my face and I frowned with irritation. I had an awfully painful headache and felt really nauseous. I was in a double bed, naked under the covers, and as I looked to my right, I nearly jumped in shock. There was a man, also naked, sleeping next to me. His back was turned to me, and thankfully his ass was under the covers. I quietly but quickly got out, took my clothes off the floor and went to the bathroom. Then I locked myself there and leaned against the doors.

What the fuck have I done? I put my clothes on and cleaned myself up a little. Then I heard my phone ring. It came from the bedroom. Okay... just play it cool. I took a deep breath, straightened my dress from the night before and walked out of the bathroom. I met the stranger's eyes and he smiled. I tried not to throw up. He seemed in his late 20s or early 30s. He had black hair and hazel eyes. And his chest looked rather pleasant to look at.

"Good morning, beautiful." he said with a raspy voice. My palms started to sweat.

"Good morning." I simply replied as I reached for  my phone from my jacket.

"You weren't trying to leave without a goodbye, were you?" he asked with a smirk.

"Well... I better get going. It's late." I said as I was putting my jacket on. He stopped smirking.

"Wait, wait, wait... let me at least get you breakfast, or coffee at least."

"No... I don't think that's a good idea. I should go." I said taking slow steps towards the doors. He sat up.

"Can I at least get your number?" He asked with rather sad eyes. I mean... he is handsome...

"Uhm... yeah, sure." I gave it to him and walked out without even looking back.

I made my way down the corridor and looked at my phone. There were 2 missed calls and 5 messages. To my surprise it was from Justin. My eyes brightened up and I thought he was worrying about me, wondering were I was. Then I read the messages and it was all about me being late for work, not showing up for the photo shoot, and that the costs of my absence are going to be taken from my paycheck. I couldn't believe it. He really doesn't give a fuck...

I blocked his number and walked into the city. I was quite far away from the hotel I was staying in. I tried to catch a taxi but Saturday is a busy day and most of them were full. But since the weather was nice I decided to walk. I kept thinking what to do... should I go back to Greece? Should I get myself an apartment or something? Nothing made sense anymore without Justin. I was lost, and I needed stability. Or... I can go and become a prostitute and live on the streets! Oh-uh...

After some time, I finally arrived at my hotel. I walked in and sat on the bed. I put my hands in my face and started to cry.

I woke up around 9pm, with puffy eyes. I sat up and felt really hungry. I changed and took a shower, after which I ordered a salad to my room with a bottle of wine.

Halfway through the bottle, I had enough of being alone and lonely. I put on a different dress and put on my make up. I left.

I was at the club around 12pm. By 1am I was nearly blackout drunk, and again in a different man's lap. Before our lips met, somebody lifted me by my forearm and pushed against a wall. Then I heard somebody punching someone and then I saw him.
Damon. He punched the guy a few times, before turning to me and looking into my eyes.

"Are you okay? Did you drink that?" He said pointing to my drink next to my chair. It was a new drink and I didn't get to drink it yet. I shook my head no.

"Good. Because he drugged it. Now let's go, I'll take you home." My heart was racing as I looked at him and noticed how little he changed. His hair were all messed up. He started to walk but I didn't follow him. I couldn't get my head around what happened and why he was here. He turned around and walked up to me. My legs were shaking a little.

"Natalie..." the way he said my name sent shivers down my body.
"Look, I just want to take you home. I don't want anything to happen to you. You're really drunk." He said slowly and looked at me with care.
"I don't want to go anywhere with you." I said as my eyes filled tears and the security took the guy Damon punched outside.
"Okay. That's fine. Let me take you home, and then you won't have to look at me ever again. I promise. How does that sound?" He proposed and I looked away. I don't know why but I nodded. I tried to walk with him but everything was spinning around. Before I noticed it he took my forearm to help me regain my balance.

We walked to a black Mercedes and he opened the door for me. I sat near the window and he sat on the other side. I told the driver the name of my hotel.

The drive was long and awfully silent. I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"What would your fiancée say about this?" I asked, still looking at the passing city.
"Rachel isn't in town. She went with Justin Schneider and other models for a business trip. Shouldn't you be there with them?"

"No... me and Justin... we... I don't know." I whispered under my breath as I didn't feel like explaining anything. He didn't say anything.

"Natalie..." I felt him turning towards me and his eyes on me.
I looked at him and his eyes somehow brought me comfort.
"I just.... I know you probably don't want to hear from me or see me... but I just... I missed you so much when you were gone. I... I know I was horrible to you and I regret everything I've ever done that hurt you. I was just... so fucking stupid and arrogant. I am so sorry for everything. I just want you to know that if you ever need me I'm here for you. Again, I'm so sorry. I regret it all everyday, I wish I could've done things differently. I hate myself for it every day since you were gone. I loved you so much."

As he finished saying all that a tear slipped from my eye and I walked out of the car as soon as it stopped. But everything was still spinning and I landed on the ground. Damon quickly went up to me and lifted me up. I let his hand stay on my arm. He stood in front of me and wiped my tear off with his thumb. I didn't know how to feel about it.

We walked up to my hotel room and I looked up at him as I leaned against the doors.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you now. Uhm... goodbye Natalie. I wish you all the best." But before he could leave I grabbed his hand. He looked at me surprised. I let my hand intertwine with his. I took a step towards him and looked up at him. He looked right into my eyes. Then I threw my other hand around his neck and kissed him. At first he didn't kiss me back, but then he pulled my waist towards him and kissed me hard. I brushed my hand through his hair and we entered my room...

A/N

Team Damon where ya at???

Xoxo