Chapter Two- The Fashion Show

--NOT EDITED--

I kept staring at the mirror in my bathroom. I let my straightened hair down and finished putting on make up. I wore a cream-colored, skin tight dress, which was quite short and showed some cleavage. My heart was beating fast as 8pm was quickly approaching. Soon my doorbell rang and I put my heels on. I let Justin in, and he brought me a long, red rose. I thanked him, put it in a vase, and then we were off. We walked slowly for around 10 minutes before walking into a fancy restaurant. I always walk past it on my way to the shop.

We took our seats by the window and the restaurant was lighted with yellow and orange lights. It was cozy, and not so crowded like other restaurants. He was a very pleasant person, he kept complementing me and I felt comfortable with him.

"So... are you here on holidays?" I asked as I started eating.

"Sort of. I work at a modeling company. Actually, I'm the CEO. I came here to start a new, big project for a clothing line. I want to make sure everything goes smoothly, because it's the most important project so far. If everything goes right, it'll go worldwide. And I'm a photographer myself. I pick my own models and decide who gets to be the main face of the month. The fashion show is gonna be next week on a huge jacht... So I'm gonna be quite busy until then, but I was actually thinking if you'd like to accompany me to the show as my plus one? I don't really know many people in Santorini and I would really love to spend more time with you." Justin explained and I realized I wasn't paying enough attention to his question. Me? On a fashion show? And he's the CEO? I was quite impressed and surprised. I didn't really expect this. But me... an owner of a flower market going on a luxurious yacht with the CEO of a huge modeling company?

"To be honest I'm not so sure about it Justin..." I tried to explain I wouldn't fit there, I mean, I went to charity gala's for the rich in New York, and other big events but I moved to Santorini to forget about this kind of life... Yet Justin seemed very enthusiastic about me coming.

"Please say yes Natalie, I have seen you in your beautiful shop, why don't you come and see what my job's like? I promise to be at your side at all times, and I think I have just the dress for you. Did I mention I'm also a stylist? I really want to spend more time with you before I leave for Toronto a few days after the show. Please...?" He seemed so cute and excited for the show I couldn't help but smile and share his enthusiasm. "Okay. I'll go."

We spent the rest of the night having a wonderful time. Justin really made me feel good about myself and about everything else. He was a positive ray of sunshine with the right humor.

One week later - Night of the show

Justin meant it when he said he already found a dress for me. He picked a long, bright red dress that complemented my long legs. I did my hair in a huge, messy bun and wore some shiny jewellery that went with the dress. I had a lot of make up on and Justin couldn't stop complementing me and staring at me while smiling. I really liked him.

When we reached the centre of the port, I was in shock. Guards and security everywhere, dozens and dozens of cars and limo's, and hundreds of people, walking on a red carpet towards the biggest jacht I've ever seen. Everywhere were lights, and I could hear music pulsing from there. Everyone was laughing or talking, and there were paparazzi and cameras everywhere.

When we were approaching the red carpet that led onto the jacht, they must've noticed Justin because they all focused on him and everyone started immediately calling his name and shouting weird questions. I wasn't ready for this kind of attention. I started feeling anxious and insecure, almost claustrophobic. Justin on the other hand, kept reminding me to smile and to relax while holding my hand tightly while the security escorted us inside. Before walking in we turned around and posed for them to take their final photos. It seemed as if everyone was a celebrity here. I didn't expect such a big event.

Damon's POV

"You're literally the worst!" Rachel shouted angrily at me and I wanted to throw her off a cliff. "Come on! We're gonna be late because of you! You know how important this fashion show is for me! I can't be late! I still need to pick the dress I want to walk in! Seriously Damon, move your goddamn ass!" I simply glared at her and thought if I did the right thing putting a ring on her finger. We got into the car and drove off from the airport to the port.

"Calm down we're gonna be there in 10 minutes. It's not my fault I have companies to take care of! How do you think I paid for that 60,000 dress you're wearing or the fact you're gonna be on the catwalk?" She didn't answer after that and stared out the window, having her hands crossed to show that she's mad at me. I simply rolled my eyes and checked my phone. There's always business to attend to, and sometimes it's more important than a stupid fashion show... Of course she had to pick the one in Santorini exactly when I'm about to close an important deal with another firm. For fuck's sake...

As we walked towards the yacht, the paparazzi flashed their cameras at Justin Schneider and some other hot chick in red. I know him because it's with him that I arranged for Rachel to be on the catwalk. I saw his plus one and damn, she was hot. Way hotter than Rachel. And those hair... she seemed somehow familiar...

--NOT EDITED-- love you guys! xoxo