Chapter Three- Too Many Shrimps

Not Edited!1!1!1!1!

Previously on You're Back...

As we walked towards the yacht, the paparazzi flashed their cameras at Justin Schneider and some other hot chick in red. I know him because it's with him that I arranged for Rachel to be on the catwalk. I saw his plus one and damn, she was hot. Way hotter than Rachel. And those hair... she seemed somehow familiar...

Natalie's POV

We went inside and everyone wanted to meet Justin. I didn't know he was so famous! Everybody just stared at him in owe and wanted to shake his hand as they introduced themselves in hopes of him maybe remembering their names. I just smiled and greeted everybody and even though it seemed kind of rude that Justin ditched a lot of people as he kept walking forward, I was glad he did, otherwise there'd be endless hand shaking. Justin told me the last people have gone on the jacht and it was getting ready to set sail. There were servers walking around passing drinks and cocktails as well as some food, which I have to say was delicious.

There was music playing in some parts louder than in other, and there was a grand opening, which was yet closed, and I realized it must be for the catwalk, that was to happen at 10:30pm. Which means I still had over an hour to try all the appetizers and drink all the sweet cocktails. A few cocktails later, the enormous anxiety and stress were leaving and I was relaxing. I kept walking around with Justin, sometimes hand in hand, and his warm touch made butterflies fly in my stomach.

Everyone adored him, and I completely understood why. Justin is the sweetest, kindest and the most humble person I know. He worked super hard for his own success and now he even wants to arrange it all himself, because he loves what he's doing, and photography is his passion. Just looking at him and seeing him smile at me, makes me crazy.

Justin's POV

The night was going smoothly, and with a relaxed Natalie by my side, it couldn't have been better. I enjoyed her company so much, I wish I didn't have to leave next week. She is the most beautiful and pleasant person I've ever met, she is understanding, and I can talk to her about everything. As I was greeting some more people, Natalie noticed some new appetizers and went off after giving me a cheeky smile. I stared at her with the widest grin, until I got interrupted by yet another guest.

"Damon Queen!" I greeted the famous billionaire, that I somehow disliked. "And hello Rachel. Are you ready for the show?" I asked as she was a new model working for me. Today was her first show. She looked good, her jaw was a little too squared and she wore a little too much make up, but hopefully my stylists are gonna take care of that later. Everyone deserves a chance, right? "Justin, good to see you. Nice jacht you got here, I've never been to Santorini, actually I wouldn't even have thought about it, but I guess being creative is in your blood." Damon chuckled and we talked some more. They soon left towards the bar and when they were out of sight, Natalie came back, with a full plate and a full mouth, which made me give her a big, wide smile.

"Did I miss something?" She asked with her mouth still chewing. I shook my head no, she was the most interesting one here. She gave me a few appetizers, and indeed, they were good. It was nearly 10:30pm.

Natalie's POV

The big, lighted clock showed 10:30pm and everyone gather in front of the grand opening which was now pulsing red, yet still closed. Justin excused himself for a moment and within a few seconds he was in front of the doors with a microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen..." Even his speech was great: the perfect use of voice, perfect posture, perfect humor and that charming, charming smile. Suddenly everyone clapped enthusiastically and the doors opened, revealing a huge room with the catwalk in the middle and hundreds of seats around it.

There were pictures being taken as everyone went to their seats. Justin went with me to the seats at the audience but there wasn't his name next to mines. Actually, he wasn't anywhere. We both stood there shocked until a girl with huge glasses and a notebook came and told me he is needed backstage to make sure everything is going smoothly, she was probably from the organizing committee.

Justin apologized but after I reassured him that it's fine, because it was, he went with the girl towards the end of the catwalk and disappeared behind the curtains. The music pulsed through my whole body and everyone was super excited to see the collection and the models. Soon enough the room got quiet and the lights dimmed, before a woman dressed in a super sparkly, gold dress went on stage and told a few words. After that, the music started again and the models started appearing.

Somewhere halfway through the show, I felt a huge stomach ache and nausea. It got so bad to the point I discretely left the room back to the hall and into the bathrooms.

Damon's POV

The show was so fucking boring I nearly fell asleep after 5 minutes. Rachel still hasn't walked yet. I decided to go and get myself some booze, maybe alcohol will keep me up through this torture. I left back to the hall and towards the bar.

As I got myself some vodka whatever, I wanted to head back into the show, but before I could do that, I saw a glimpse of red and felt someone delicately bumping into me, but hard enough for me to spill my vodka. I cursed as it spilled on my shirt. I thought everyone was at the show, who the fuck-

--NOT EDITED-- xoxo you guys are the best! sorry to leave you hanging on such an important moment! love, sb12