I : Alive..?

Grian's eyes shot open. His vision was blurry as hell, indicating that he indeed did not have his glasses on. All that he could make out was a woody house-like cottage with a lot of chests and other stuff just laying around. He was laying in a little bed, covered in a purple blanket. "Where..? Am I..?" the male stuttered looking around for any sense of life.

Grian decided that he wanted to sit up, to get a better view of everything. Though, at his first attempt of moving he regret his decision. Sharp pain filled his body as he quickly layed back down. He was screaming on the inside, said pain was something he hadn't felt in years.

Suddenly, the door of the woody house-like cottage opened, revealing a familiar figure. Grian squinted his eyes, trying to make out who he was seeing. Said person stood there, staring at the shorter male. "Hello..?" Grian's voice sounded raspy and deep, he found it funny, since he never really had a deep voice. The familiar person sprinted towards grian, "Oh my god! Grian! I thought we lost you there!" they cried out. Grian was frozen, trying to figure out who he was talking to.

After a few seconds, he came to the conclusion that it was purpled that he was talking too. "Purpled..?" Grian questioned, quite nervous about if the person really was Purpled. "Yes! It's me, grian." Purpled held up some glasses for Grian to take. "Thanks" Grian gladly took the glasses and began to study his surroundings.

"We're at Techno's, if you're wondering." Purpled stated in clear disappointment. "Techno's!?" Grian shouted happily. "Yea, Las Nevadas is under construction right now, and since I have no other place to stay and I had to carry you with me,, we're here now." Purpled explained to the smaller male. "Ah, I see. Also.. Could it be that I'm blind on one eye?" curiosity got the best of him that second.

".. Yes, you are.." Purpled hummed and shot Grian a weak smile, while he watched the snow flakes drop from the sky. "Oh, I knew it! That's why it's way harder for me to see." he thought out loud, while he was still observing his surroundings. "Oh look! Techno's coming home." Purpled claimed and walked out of the open door. A few seconds later the two males came walking inside and they - finally - closed the door.

"Thank God you're alright, Grian." Techno sighed as he walked over to the brunette. "Hey, Tech!" Grian smiled, completely ignoring the fact that his new "home" just got blown up and that he was blind on one eye. "Hey, Grian.." Techno tried to return the smile. Grian's childish behavior began to fade away as he remembered the day he almost died. "Quackity.." the brunette muttered looking down at his blanket.

"Yeah, seems like I was rightfully concerned about him." Purpled said, referring to Quackity. "Yea.." Grian huffed as he looked up at Purpled. After a few seconds of silence, another realization hit Grian, "Is Fundy okay?!" He panicked. In the time he was in Las Nevadas, he became pretty good friends with the fox, so of course he was very worried there. "Oh! Yes, yes he's alright. He came to check on you yesterday to be exact." Purpled cheered, looking at the now slowly calming down Grian.

"Oh, okay. That's good. Was anyone severely injured in the fight?" Grian asked, knowing that it might not be his business, but he was concerned about the others. "Uh.. Now that I think of it. I think... one person yes.." Purpled stretched his hands and decided to sit down next to Grian. "Who?" The concern in Grian's eyes grew. "Well..."

Oop- cliffhanger again!!
I'm back! Sequel let's goo!!
Anyways, hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this sequel and yea, stay hydrated and take care!
-Bulb ♡