II : Stories

"... One of the Enemies got severely injured.." Purpled claimed, it was clearly a lie, though at this point in time, Grian was too tired to acknowledge it. "Oh.. Okay." Grian sighed and made another attempt at moving. The sharp pain wasn't as harsh this time, but it was still quite bad. The brunette squinted his eyes in pain as he managed to sit up.

"Hey! You're supposed to lay down!" Purpled muttered as he looked down at Grian. "I'm not that weak!" the brunette huffed, why does everyone think he's weak? "Yea, sure you are." Techno pat Grian's shoulder and walked in front of the door. "I'm gonna go out, getting food and stuff. Just call me when something happens."

Purpled hummed and held up the walkie talkie that he was holding. Techno nodded in response and walked outside. Right after he did so, Purpled stood up to close the door since the other forgot to do so. It was snowing and storming outside, which made the atmosphere inside of the little house-like cottage a little bit tense.

Ten minutes went by, and no one talked. It was getting more and more tense by the second. Finally, Purpled decided to start a conversation. "Hey, weird question.. Before you came to Las Nevadas.. What did you do for a living?" Grian jumped at the sound of someone talking, but then decided to answer said question. "I build. I build big builds to flex my building skills and I sells stuff for others to use for their big builds." Grian explained to the other.

".. Hmm.. Okay. Does your "store" have a name?" Purpled asked in response. "Yes! Well, I had two shops by now, my first one was Sahara. Basically Amazon but we sold a lot of sand." Grian began, "We made I think 5 diamond blocks of profit from it." Grian chuckled a little. "And my second store was The Barge. I made stacks upon stacks of diamond blocks of profit from it." Grian said proudly, while Purpled's eyes widened with every word he spoke. (a/n : Look, I'm not counting 'Grian's Guinea pig service' I think it was called and all the other little shops Grian made, I'm only counting the big shops, okay?- don't come at me hermitcraft fans-)

"Wow.. That's a lot of diamonds!" Purpled was astounded by the amount of diamonds Grian made from his shops. "Yea! But you should've seen the mayor's throne!" Memories flashed by Grian's eyes, memories of the wars he's been part of, the founding of his shops, and everything else he's been through. "You seem like you've been through some stuff, got any cool stories for me?" Purpled hummed while he put all his weapons and armor away. He sat down in a comfortable position, looking at Grian.

Grian also sat down in a more comfortable position and sighed." Yea, I got some stories to tell." he spoke," It all started with a simple prank.. [Insert over dramatic story of the Season 6 : Civil War] and then it all ended up in a capture the flag game" he chuckled as he ended his story. "And there was that other time when a war broke out because of simple mycelium.." Purpled didn't even have time to comment on the first story. Though, he didn't really care since he was half asleep. "[Insert over dramatic story of the season 7 : Turf War] and in the end, we even won!" Grian said, excitingly proud of their win.

After a few seconds of silence, Grian looked over at Purpled. Said male was indeed asleep, and Grian quietly chuckled. "Here you go" He whispered as he put the spare blanket over Purpled's body. He himself only sighed and grabbed the walkie talkie that was laying on the little wooden bedside table.

"Hey, Tech..?" The static was loud, so Grian put his hands over the speaker to not wake up Purpled. "Grian? Is something wrong?" Techno asked, his voice sounded monotone, yet a little concerned. "Nono, sorry if I worried you.. When are you gonna get home..?" Grian yawned mid sentence. "I'm on my way right now" Techno answered and huffed right after. "Okay! Make sure to not be too loud, please. Purpled's already asleep."

"Okay, will do." It sounded like he chuckled after, though, Grian couldn't really be too sure because of the static. "Thanks, Tech! Over n out." And with that, Grian turned off the walkie talkie (a/n : I don't know how walkie talkie's work- don't scream at me walkie talkie people-) and put it back where it was before. Right after, he adjusted himself and layed down, trying his best to not disturb Purpled.

After about ten minutes, the door slowly opened. Since Grian was not yet fully asleep, he carefully opened one eye, to see who was there. It indeed was just Techno, he was putting away his armor, probably because he also wanted to sleep. After he did so, he walked over to the two others. "Goodnight, boys." Techno sighed, yet smiled at the two males. "Goodnight, Tech.." Grian yawned and returned Techno's smile. Techno nodded, switched the lights off and walked upstairs to his bedroom.

One calmer chapter please!
Anyways, hope you enjoyed the second chapter,, also.. Voting is a thing and I would greatly appreciate it! <33 Next chapter's going to be... Who knows. But, Stay hydrated and Take care!
- Bulb ♡