VI : A New Friend

TW : band4g3s, sh0vt1ng, stvtter1ng, 1njvries, sw34r1ng, mentions of the word bvrn3d

The person looked to be a tall male, with blonde hair and a white streak within them. His expression was plain and his clothes looked old, he was wearing a green scarf and a necklace with a compass hanging from said necklace under the scarf. His t-shirt was a little torn, but I seemed to be a white t-shirt with a red line on the top of it and red sleeves. He wore normal jeans and some white-ish shoes. His hair style surely was something, because his hair was all over the place. He also wore a little flower crown with red flowers.

"What're you looking at, prick?" the male jokingly scoffed at Grian, who began to quietly chuckle, "Y-your hair.." Grian stuttered as he pointed at the males hair, soon stopping himself from saying more, so that he didn't stutter any longer. The male stomped over to a mirror and quickly fixed his hair. Grian laughed at the sight of it, but then began to finally introduce himself. "H-hi, I'm g-grian" he spoke with.. no self-confidence really, the stuttering was obviously annoying for him. The male turned to face him, with a little hint of a smile on his face, he said his name. "Hey, I'm Tommy" he said with the confidence that Grian thought only a hundred men together could have.

"So, what happened? You were all.. Uh.. Injured when I found you.." Tommy asked, as polite as he could. "Uhm.. L-long story short.. T-Techno's house burned d-down and I used to l-live there.." Grian said, drawing circles on top of his left hand, as an attempt of calming himself down. "Oh.. Uh.. Sorry about that.., but Purpled lived there too? Right? And he seemed to be fine when I saw him a few minutes ago.."

Tommy carefully sat down next to Grian trying his best not to disturb the other. "Oh.. Uhm.. H-he must've gotten a few health p-potions.. And they p-probably thought it w-was too l-late for me.." Grian answered, stopping his attempt of calming down and decided to look up to the other male, making eye contact. "Oh.. That's... Uhm.. That's stupid. I'm just gonna say it, that's fucking stupid." Tommy spoke angrily, looking down at Grian and then shifting his focus at the enderchest in the corner of this room. Grian silently nodded and angrily ripped one of the bandages of his hand off, sighing after and apologizing.

"Sorry, my bad. I'm uh.. a little angry you could say." Grian slightly chuckled and twisted his hand getting a good look of it. "Eh, it's fine. I'm just.. gonna.. Ah, way better." Tommy spoke while he put one of his so treasured discs in the juke box, cat. Grian huffed and leaned against the wall. He flinched as his wings spreading along the wall. "Oh.. That's.. Uhm.." Grian stuttered and forced his wings against his body. Tommy looked at him, his eyes widened and a childish excitement spread across his face.

Grian found himself dragged outside, not really able to move with all the bandages, so he had to make sure that everything was alright while flying. He spread his red, yellow and blue wings and took a leap up in the air. Tommy watched carefully as the other landed back on the ground. "That's so cool!" Tommy excitedly shouted. Grian smiled at the man's childish behavior and picked Tommy up. "AAAAA" Tommy screamed as Grian flew up into the sky. "Cool, right?" Grian smiled at Tommy who was slowly but surely getting used to the height. "yeah!!"

Yoo, shorter chapters!! Let's go!! Lmao. Anyways, I'm having trouble finding motivation to write this book right now , so go check out my dream smp randomness book if you want more stories/oneshots. *insert long dialog about how voting is cool* See you soon! Stay hydrated and take care!
- Bulb ♡