IX : A Greater Conflict

"The Star's said that they should fight. Period."

"Woah, woah, woah!" Tommy ran between the two others and stopped their swords from colliding. "Tommy! Get the fuck outta my way!" Quackity screamed, but Tommy didn't move a centimeter/an inch. Grian pushed Quackity back, standing between him and Tommy to widen the distance between him and Wilbur. "What the hell is even going on?!" Tommy called out, he stood strong, but his voice was dripping with anxiousness. Quackity growled at Wilbur, who looked chill, but his eyes were filled with boiling anger. "Well, it looks like Quackity is a little sensitive about his love life.." Wilbur smirked, and rose his sword once again. Grian's eyes widened and he looked over to Quackity, whose eyes were tearing up.

Tommy snatched Wilbur's sword and held it up to his throat, yet Wilbur only grinned, hands up in the air and eyes locked on Quackity. Tommy kept his position and Grian grabbed Quackity's sword, throwing it as far as he could. Now, both of them were seemingly unarmed and threatened by the people in between them. "If you make one wrong move." Tommy threatened Wil and held his sword even closer to his throat. Grian wasn't a violent person, yes he started wars, but he wasn't violent, he hated fighting. Yet he pulled out his own sword and did same as Tommy, making sure that no one could hurt the other or even move in general."No moving. No fighting. Only talking." Tommy aggressively threatened the two others. Tommy only knew violent options, maybe because he was raised in wars. Grian just followed Tommy's commands and waited for Quackity to nod.

It's been an hour since then and Quackity and Wilbur are still arguing, but the topic has changed to past conflicts the two had, rather than Quackity's really sad love life. Tommy and Grian were listening and ever so often said something but they mostly zoned out. Well, that was until they heard two swords clash against each other once again. Grian's eyes fluttered open and he looked at the direction the sound was coming from. And to no ones suprise, it was Wilbur and Quackity fighting, again. Tommy groaned and looked down at Grian, contemplating his options of just sitting there, stopping them or engaging in the fight. To be honest, he was really considering to engage in the fight. As if Grian could read his thoughts, he quickly shook his head as in 'no' and looked over to the fighting people.

Tommy stood up and ran towards the others, there was no way to stop him from running, so Grian also just stood up, stretched and calmly walked over. Tommy was engaging in the fight. Great. As Grian saw no other options than also engaging in the fight, since they wouldn't listen if he just shouted 'stop', he ran directly into the chaos, having multiple swords hit him somewhere. The fight went on for about ten minutes, then everyone was exhausted, and Tommy breathlessly laughed, "Ya'll feel better now?" Quackity jokingly scoffed at him and leaned against Wil's chest. "Your love life is sad." Wilbur spoke carelessly, mocking Quackity once again. "Oh I know. I just didn't wanna admit it." Quackity chuckled and looked up at the other, while Tommy and Grian were Highfive-ing. They all agreed on meeting up on the big tower, but before they all had some patching up to do. Grian had several wounds, and as did everyone else.

Hallo lovelies!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I don't wanna warn you, but the next chapter is the last one. Sadge, anyways, *insert long dialog about how voting is cool* So, Take care, stay hydrated and read my other books lmao /hj
- Bulb ♡